Olynyk looks like Lazy Valanciunas
    No comparison what so ever
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

good to see alvin williams on the boston bench

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        No comparison what so ever
        The best Olynyk comparison i've seen so far was a more mobile Spencer Hawes

Comment

I thought that was Alvin Williams
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
            I feel they want Oladipo to fill their PG issue, and its NOT going to work. Watching him now, he is not someone who will contribute his best as a primary ball handler.
            Just trade Afflalo for Lowry already..
            Yea, then we can just slide Julyan Stone in the straters role!

Comment

Myck Kabongo vs Trey Burke
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

How are none of the raptor games televised on nba tv canada? The whole point of the fucking channel is raptors basketball, how can they not broadcast the summer league games of the only fucking team in Canada!? that really pisses me off

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  How are none of the raptor games televised on nba tv canada? The whole point of the fucking channel is raptors basketball, how can they not broadcast the summer league games of the only fucking team in Canada!? that really pisses me off
                  They play in Vegas, and it hasn't started yet... July 12-22.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                    They play in Vegas, and it hasn't started yet... July 12-22.
                    I know that Einstein. But someone just said that those games will not be broadcasted on Nba tv

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Yea, then we can just slide Julyan Stone in the straters role!
                      Trade Demar for Ridnour + Derrick Williams + picks?

Ridnour/Stone
                      Afflalo/Ross
                      Gay/Fields/Novak
                      Williams/Amir
                      Val
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Yeah I checked the bell tv schedule for July 12 and 13 and NBA TV Canada is showing the 10:00 games as oppose to the Raptors' 10:30 games. Maybe it'll change but you could check here: http://tvonline.bell.ca/tvonline/ser...&processid=152

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                          Yeah I checked the bell tv schedule for July 12 and 13 and NBA TV Canada is showing the 10:00 games as oppose to the Raptors' 10:30 games. Maybe it'll change but you could check here: http://tvonline.bell.ca/tvonline/ser...&processid=152
                          So are you saying that they will be broadcasted!?

Comment

• Myck Kabongo looks terrible.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• No, it says that on NBA TV they're showing the Charlotte vs. San Antonio game July 12 at 10:00 and the Denver vs. Milwaukee game July 13 at 10:00. The Raptors games are at 10:30 both days and if they're not gunna be on NBA TV, I doubt they'll be nationally televised at all.

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                                No, it says that on NBA TV they're showing the Charlotte vs. San Antonio game July 12 at 10:00 and the Denver vs. Milwaukee game July 13 at 10:00. The Raptors games are at 10:30 both days and if they're not gunna be on NBA TV, I doubt they'll be nationally televised at all.
                                I've heard that all summer league games will be live ONLINE ( on NBA TV only 66 if not mistaken ) that means you'll be able pick up link on the net, sites like Firstrow

Comment

Working...
                                X