X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seth Curry Journey

Seth Curry went undrafted in the draft.

http://fayobserver.com/articles/2013/04/15/1250659

He had been diagnosed with a serious shin injury (stress fractures), but played through it and averaged 17ppg, with 2.7 3pm (43%), 5.6 fgm (46%), at 32 minutespg. In a separate report he says, “I can’t really jump off my right leg,” Curry said during his senior year at Duke. “It hasn’t really affected my quickness. It’s just constant pain.”

The kid is a beast. He underwent surgery in April and will be recovering for well over 10 weeks; but again, other reports is that he up on his feet already.

Could the surgery be why no one signed him? It would be ridiculous not to atleast give him a chance in later camps considering what he played through and what he accomplished.

There's still room on a lot of teams for a pure scorer, even if or especially coming off the bench.

I think he'll be on an NBA team by October if he stays healthy

Comment

Oh wow, I didn't really know about the injury. More and more I feel like Coach K did this kid no favors. This means no summer league, which probably means D League.

Comment

Sign him up! We need cheap labour!
        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Looks like he got his chance:

Seth Curry will sign a non-guaranteed deal with the Golden State Warriors on Friday.

Curry is the younger brother of Stephen Curry.

Curry had reportedly scheduled workouts for other teams before reaching a deal with the Warriors.

Curry played at Duke before going unselected in the June NBA draft
          http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...-With-Warriors
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Steph hooking his brother up.

If Seth can impress at training camp I could actually see him beating out Toney Douglas for backup 1.

Comment

Happy for him.

Hope he can stay in the NBA for a long long time.

Comment

its just training camp for now ...

Comment

Not sure if they need another Pg in Golden State.
                  Even if he doesn't make it to opening night there, i'd expect the Bobcats to take a (pretty insignificant) gamble on him, the Hornets-in-waiting can do with all the shooting they can get, plus the Duke connection is good PR

Comment

he is a SG

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                      he is a SG
                      Of the Boobie Gibson mold. I don't see any coach letting him check a half decent NBA 2-guard outside of garbage time.

Comment

his build is more like landry fields but hes a pure shooter

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                          his build is more like landry fields but hes a pure shooter
                          Uhh....Except Curry is about 6'3'' (which is generous if you ask me, but they list him that in shoes, 6'1'' without), and 179 lbs, whereas Fields is 6'7'' and 215 lbs....

Comment

Working...
                          X