• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forget lue he is going to clippers with doc

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      forget lue he is going to clippers with doc
      So is gentry. I wonder who else raps could be looking at.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        So is gentry. I wonder who else raps could be looking at.
        I think nurse from dleague will happen.

ran high octane O in dleague.

Comment

Add Alex English to the prospective assistant coach list?

The man knows offense.... and Ujiri should know him.
          Oof that'd be a fantastic hire
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

forget lue he is going to clippers with doc
            I don't think Raptors are interested in Lue anymore It was BC who was interested.
            Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• In a surprising move, the Bulls will not renew the contract of lead assistant coach Ron Adams.

Adams, in his second stint with the Bulls, came to Chicago following a successful run as Scott Brooks’ lead assistant in Oklahoma City. A longtime friend of Tom Thibodeau's, Adams left the Thunder to be closer to his family, who remained in the Chicago area for school reasons following Adams’ first stint with the Bulls under Scott Skiles.

According to sources, general manager Gar Forman made the decision, not Thibodeau. Forman informed Adams on Friday.

Adams could land back with the Thunder, who have an opening after Maurice Cheeks left to take the head coaching job with the Detroit Pistons. Adams, known for his strong work at developing players, also drew interest earlier this offseason from other unknown teams.

Adams had been working on one-year deals since leaving the Thunder.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...0,378182.story
              Book a lunch with Casey and if there is chemistry, open the cheque book Tim!

Comment

• Hughes was given a lot of credit for player development in Toronto.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/r...oaching-staff/

Adams is a highly regarded player development coach.. Just saying.

Comment

• Raptors get their offensive assistant coach

Ryan Wolstat:
                  "As @HPbasketball mentioned, Nick Nurse will be joining Raptors as assistant coach. He will be in charge of offence. Highly regarded"

Looks like a solid move

Comment

• Ryan Wolstat ‏@WolstatSun 3m
                    "Nurse led D-League's Rio Grande Valley Vipers to title and is seen as a tremendous up-and-coming offensive mind"

Comment

• That is awesome to hear. RGV were an offensive powerhouse last year in dleague

Comment

• Any guy that can get a bunch of kids just looking to get noticed to actually play as a cohesive offensive unit must be doing something right. I liked this rumour since it surfaced a while ago, happy to see it come to fruition.

Comment

• Great to hear. Casey has some redeeming qualities as a coach, but hes clueless on the offensive end. I dont know much about this guy .. but from what Ive read, he sounds like a good hire. Hopefully he can help out Casey ala Thibideau with Doc and we can (finally) have an offensive scheme that is at least half decent. Casey can focus on defense and player management (where hopefully he lets Ross and JV play this year!)

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                            Any guy that can get a bunch of kids just looking to get noticed to actually play as a cohesive offensive unit must be doing something right.
                            Absolutely. Not to mention the revolving door of players he had.

The more i read about this hire the more i like it.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• via hoopshype
                              Ryan Wolstat: Only fates of Raptors assistants Micah Nori and John Townsend remain up in air. Rest gone. Team still looking to add an ex-player Twitter @WolstatSun

Ryan Wolstat: Yes, there's a chance Popeye Jones could be that guy, but haven't heard anything official. In other news, his son just slipped in NHL draft Twitter @WolstatSun
                              I like Popeye Jones.

Comment

That is awesome to hear. RGV were an offensive powerhouse last year in dleague
                                lmfao

Comment

Working...
                                X