Raptors interested in Brandan Wright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors interested in Brandan Wright

The Mavericks would like to bring Brandan Wright back to Dallas, but there are several teams interested in the high-flying, high-efficiency backup big man’s services.

According to a source, the Mavs, Atlanta Hawks, Orlando Magic, Detroit Pistons, Toronto Raptors and New York Knicks all expressed interest in Wright during the opening hours of free agency.
    http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...696650/4696650

He'd be a good 1st big off the bench. Not the greatest defender but it wouldn't really matter if all he's playing is 10 mins or so a night
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Wright and calathes

Get er done

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
        He'd be a good 1st big off the bench. Not the greatest defender but it wouldn't really matter if all he's playing is 10 mins or so a night
        The nice thing about Wright is he can play both big spots...I don't know much about his D. I know he's got length and can block shots.

Comment

Below average man defender, decent help defender. Playing alongside Val or Amir would somewhat mask his defensive flaws.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
            Below average man defender, decent help defender. Playing alongside Val or Amir would somewhat mask his defensive flaws.
            He is again a player who struggles against real centers; pretty thin guy. Don't know if he's that good of a fit for us.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
              He is again a player who struggles against real centers; pretty thin guy. Don't know if he's that good of a fit for us.
              Well Ujiri wants us to be a fast high energy team looks like hes making us like denver, is Wright athletic?

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                Well Ujiri wants us to be a fast high energy team looks like hes making us like denver, is Wright athletic?

Comment

Comment

Casey's already coached this guy no? They went over what "type" of player they want no?
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Probably. So, considering they are supposedly running a tigh ship, the rumour won't be true.

Comment

Where does Wright fit, as of right now? The Raps are already deep on the wings and added a stretch-4 in Novak, so I'm failing to see a spot for Wright... unless there are subsequent moves coming in the wake of the Bargnani trade.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                          Where does Wright fit, as of right now? The Raps are already deep on the wings and added a stretch-4 in Novak, so I'm failing to see a spot for Wright... unless there are subsequent moves coming in the wake of the Bargnani trade.
                          What do you mean where does he fit? 3rd big playing 20 mins off the bench at PF and C...

Comment

I'd prefer him over gray personally. I think he'd be solid in a backup role.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                              I'd prefer him over gray personally. I think he'd be solid in a backup role.
                              Anyone is better than Gray, Id take a wheelchair bound crossed eyed dwarf over Gray at Center.

Comment

Working...
                              X