Free Agency 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    One other reason as to why Billups would even be interested in a team like Toronto would be his relationship with Lowry. If Lowry could use a mentor than Billups would be perfect IMO. Not sure if Billups would want a role like that at this stage in his career though.
    It could also be somewhat appealing though if it comes with a real playing role too. Because basically, some teams would be offering him neither, and he'd just basically be an emergency back up. Sure they'd want his locker room presence, but they won't need him. He'd be needed in Toronto, and that's always a bonus.

I wonder if he has relationships with anyone else on the team? Amir maybe from their Detroit days?

Comment

• It seems like the Clippers and the Pelicans are signing everyone with Minnesota being in third place. It'll be interesting to see how well these teams do.
      Don't follow me. @AngryRaptorsFan

Comment

• Ujiri said in todays press conference that he would be fine if this roster stayed the same going into the season.

Comment

• I think this is the team you're going to see come opening night.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I've been saying that for some time. Though, nobody is untouchable..
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              I think this is the team you're going to see come opening night.
              Based on comments made today by Raptors management, I think you might very well be right as far as the team's core is concerned, but I wouldn't be surprised to see some additional tweaks to the rotation/3rd string players. I expect the Camby and Kleiza situations to be dealt with, and the team still only has 2 PGs on the roster, so that's at least a move or two that still needs to be made.

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                Ujiri said in todays press conference that he would be fine if this roster stayed the same going into the season.
                Which is still completely meaningless because only an idiot - like, say, Bryan Colangelo - would say "yeah, I need to trade this guy right here" because it harms his trade value. Ujiri either means it or he doesn't and we don't know.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                  I've been saying that for some time. Though, nobody is untouchable..
                  JV is untouchable- Ujiri

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                    Which is still completely meaningless because only an idiot - like, say, Bryan Colangelo - would say "yeah, I need to trade this guy right here" because it harms his trade value. Ujiri either means it or he doesn't and we don't know.
                    On Tim and Sid the new Assistant GM said that they'll make moves that improve the team if offered but they don't see the point making themselves worse before seeing what they have (not a direct quote)

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                      JV is untouchable- Ujiri
                      We'll see...Derozan was untouchable a couple years ago..
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

We'll see...Derozan was untouchable a couple years ago..
                        You know whats not untouchable?

Your mom!

Comment

• Hahaha sorry i just had to

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            You know whats not untouchable?

Your mom!
                            I don't think at this point that my mom is going to mess around on my dad with some 17-year-old (Indian, did you say?) kid..

I really don't think you'd at all be interested in her, either.

Comment

I don't think at this point that my mom is going to mess around on my dad with some 17-year-old (Indian, did you say?) kid..

I really don't think you'd at all be interested in her, either.
                              It was a joke man, lighten up. Its the off season

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                It was a joke man, lighten up. Its the off season
                                I know it was a joke. I was also kidding. You should def. go for my mom

Comment

Working...
                                X