The STAT (Amar'^*e Stoudemire) trade bonanza, I predict a STAT-Drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The STAT (Amar'^*e Stoudemire) trade bonanza, I predict a STAT-Drop

We all know that the Sarver financed PHX Suns are not performing consistently to get a playoff spot in the Western Conference. Amare (F$#k the apostrophe) trade rumors say he will go to Miami or Cleveland. Who the hell knows where he will end up on?

I'm kinda tired about the over-hype of "trading Amare", but the media and ourselves can't really keep this marquee player very quiet at all and I understand.

The very big picture I want to paint is that how will Amare play without Steve Nash and an entire different playbook from a different franchise in the Eastern Conference? Even with Steve Nash on the bench and Amare playing on the court, Amare looked like one helluva headless chicken moving around the paint and jacking up dumb shots that he is only lucky to make. Also take note on his inability to fight for rebounds when he really needs to get the rebounds. Imagine Amare playing in Cleveland and a team forces them into playing halfcourt, while teammates watch Lebron dribble a ball? Amare can't really create for himself and if his offense gets cold, he might not show effort to rebound and defend the ball. I predict his stats and percentages will take a pretty steep dive and he won't help the Cavs get better to win a championship.

If Amare joined the Heat he might get a tad better result from playing with Dwyane Wade and his very risky-if-not-beautiful passing game. He still has to play a higher degree of defense and I think Joel Anthony shows more defensive effort than Amare.

In the end the team that loses this trade are both teams because they are trading away their expiring contracts for a player that won't make them better...but at least more entertaining to watch.

Without Nash he is nothing, I think the Cavs would be better to get Troy Murphy or a similar stretch 4.
    Remember when Amare said he was better than Bosh? What a joke that was!!!!!

Comment

Yep, I couldn't agree more. Whoever gets Amare is going to be in for a big surprise. He isn't half as good as Chris.

Comment

I am amazed Nash does not make close to max. money. He makes that team go.

Comment

Working...
        X