No announcement yet.

Raptors To Use Amnesty Clause on Kleiza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've still only read "expected to use" and it's past the deadline..
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
      I've still only read "expected to use" and it's past the deadline..
      See my embed tweet above. haha
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• JStockton wrote: View Post
        I would like to add to that:

*Not suitable for young audiences
        For this right here is why I'll miss Klieza.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
          See my embed tweet above. haha
          I just noticed that now
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• Who wanted Kleiza? Nobody.

I can't access Twitter from where I am but:

Lang Greene
            Lang Greene @LangGreene about 3 hours ago

Not surprised Raptors used amnesty provision on Linas Kleiza. I'm told Toronto had been shopping him since trade deadline, but had no takers

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz2ZKXY6fgk
            So it's official. Doug Smith is out to lunch again. They should fire him and bring in Matt.

Comment

• So Turkish club landed Kleiza. Is there any way Raptors can benefit from this?

Comment

• Good for him

Comment

• Hmmmmm....we'll just have to appoint a new, psychotic, military, unshaven, bench assassin.

Comment

• Linas Klieza box score in a 5 point win over Argentina, Linas Klieza led the team with 41 points on 16-56 shooting 2 rebounds 1 ast and 7 turnovers Turkey plays Greece tomorrow.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                      Linas Klieza box score in a 5 point win over Argentina, Linas Klieza led the team with 41 points on 16-56 shooting 2 rebounds 1 ast and 7 turnovers Turkey plays Greece tomorrow.
                      ? 16-26?

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                        Linas Klieza box score in a 5 point win over Argentina, Linas Klieza led the team with 41 points on 16-56 shooting 2 rebounds 1 ast and 7 turnovers Turkey plays Greece tomorrow.
                        16-56?!?! Is that a typo??

I mean I get that he hasn't been playing for a while, but 56 shots is a bit much. LOL
                        Even if he is the highest paid player in Europe.

Kobe attempted less than 56 shots when he went for 81 points! Haha
                        Last edited by Joey; Thu Jul 25, 2013, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          16-56?!?! Is that a typo??

I mean I get that he hasn't been playing for a while, but 56 shots is a bit much. LOL
                          Even if he is the highest paid player in Europe.
                          LOL it was just a joke , we all know Klieza is a chucker and getting that much money Turkey will probably design the offense around him. I hear hes starring in Like Mike 2: Euro Edition

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

So Turkish club landed Kleiza. Is there any way Raptors can benefit from this?
                            This kind of sucks for MLSE because that means they pay his whole salary, at least if an NBA club grabbed him they'd take a cut of it.

Doubt it'll make a real difference but still someone up there must a bit peeved at not even getting 600k back for him.

Comment

• And Kleiza will make some nice double money next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X