Pistons interested in Rudy Gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post

Cavs have a lot of tweeners and PF's now.
    Damn Cavs....Keep wondering if they'll keep them all.....

Comment

• Cavs are stacking! correct me if Im wrong arent they now crowded in the front court????

I would have loved to have Earl Clark as a Rap.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        i'd do gay for tyrus thomas and a 2014 pick in a heartbeat
        That is a terrible trade. I'm glad you aren't GM. Tyrus Thomas? Really?
        Don't follow me. @AngryRaptorsFan

Comment

• The MJ effect still rules in Charlotte it seems. What happened to the Biyombo effect...remember him? After drafting Zeller (who their own crowd booed draft night) that high and now Jefferson? If they have to amnesty TT for Jeff's contract then taking on Gay is going to be a problem no? ...without money coming back.

Comment

• AngryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            That is a terrible trade. I'm glad you aren't GM. Tyrus Thomas? Really?
            Maybe, Tyrus Thomas when he played for the bulls. But, still probably wouldn't do it then
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

You sure? I have not seen this anywhere.
              Did you check Rondo's Facebook page?
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                Did you check Rondo's Facebook page?
                Anywhere else I meant.

But no, I did not check facebook. Never caught on to that.

If it was a real rumour, it would likely be EVERYWHERE. Y'know, like how the Gay offer went EVERYWHERE.

Comment

• Another potential Rudy idea:

According to Zach Lowe on Twitter, Golden State believes they have a serious shot at sign-and-trading for Dwight. The problem: they need to remove cap space by cutting Biedrins, Jefferson and Bogut, which means they would send the expirings to LAL, who obviously doesn't want them and would also want one of Klay Thompson or Harrison Barnes.

Three-team trade:

GS gets Dwight
                  LA gets Rudy
                  Toronto gets Bogut, Barnes, Biedrins, and 2014 first-rounders from one or both of the other teams

Comment

• Barnes, Bogut, and draft picks... looks good to me

Comment

Anywhere else I meant.

But no, I did not check facebook. Never caught on to that.

If it was a real rumour, it would likely be EVERYWHERE. Y'know, like how the Gay offer went EVERYWHERE.
                      Ya, I never really got into that either. I have an account cause sometimes it comes in handy..Bur I am not into the whole "facebook community" thing.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                        Another potential Rudy idea:

According to Zach Lowe on Twitter, Golden State believes they have a serious shot at sign-and-trading for Dwight. The problem: they need to remove cap space by cutting Biedrins, Jefferson and Bogut, which means they would send the expirings to LAL, who obviously doesn't want them and would also want one of Klay Thompson or Harrison Barnes.

Three-team trade:

GS gets Dwight
                        LA gets Rudy
                        Toronto gets Bogut, Barnes, Biedrins, and 2014 first-rounders from one or both of the other teams
                        Solid idea! This would be amazing.
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                          Another potential Rudy idea:

Three-team trade:

GS gets Dwight
                          LA gets Rudy
                          I don't know if it would fly or not but nice thinking.

Comment

I would only add that the trade saved them from the luxury tax in future years and added a considerable amount of flexibility for a team hell bent on avoiding the tax.
                            true enough.

but i think if they really valued him they would've kept him for their playoff run and traded him now. i think hollinger had a hardon for ed's efficiency numbers, which also might explain why they just traded arthur since he was ahead in the rotation.

Comment

• Id take on some shitty contracts for Barnes or Klay Thompson and a pick.

I wonder if the Pistons are foaming at the mouth over this too though.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Shit is about to get real!

lol

My guess is they go hard for Rondo.......

or.........

Comment

Working...
                                X