Favourite raptor mixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite raptor mixes

Thank god this off season was more entertaining than the previous ones.
    Since it's summer vacation i really have nothing more to do but to go and watch Raptor mixes on YouTube, I'd thought it would be a good idea to share some of my favourite mixes/tributes.

This seasons top plays (thought it was put togather well especially the ending ..)

What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

DeMar DeRozan mix

What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

Raptors Avengers Intro

Comment

the last one Terrence Ross

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
          Raptors Avengers Intro

I love the Avengers intro. Always gets me hyped
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Some of these plays still give me goose bumps ... and I remember all of them like they were yesterday.
            Last edited by Joey; Wed Jul 3, 2013, 02:42 PM.

Comment

TorontoRaptors4Eva

i made this one, it is my personal favourite
              Live. Breath. Sleep. Raptors

Comment

TorontoRaptors4Eva wrote: View Post

i made this one, it is my personal favourite
                its actually pretty sick

Comment

This one is mostly plays with the Raps... ya still gotta love it though.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

Some of these plays still give me goose bumps ... and I remember all of them like they were yesterday.
                    VC is what got me into bball in the first place. Oh how far the raptors have fallen since then.

Comment

My favourite Chris Bosh tribute i know its long but jheeez i cried

Comment

Working...
                      X