Time To let Go..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    Ohh...in that case, just a heads up..we talk about boobies a lot...or that's just Heinz.
    lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    loooool, ight, thanks xD
    haha
    i do. you may want to block me. it's fair to say i'll say something offensive and inappropriate.

although i've been tame lately.... my real life habits have taken a downturn due to some chick who won't go away and keeps calling me when i'm trying to nap because of her weird fascination with this mythical creature called "Ourrelationship" or something... i think it's a korean legend... like "Sobriety".

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      i do. you may want to block me. it's fair to say i'll say something offensive and inappropriate.

although i've been tame lately.... my real life habits have taken a downturn due to some chick who won't go away and keeps calling me when i'm trying to nap because of her weird fascination with this mythical creature called "Ourrelationship" or something... i think it's a korean legend... like "Sobriety".
      looool yall are underestimating me eh? i love this site yall are funnyyyy
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post

Oh man, that's bad news. Good luck with that.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

looool yall are underestimating me eh? i love this site yall are funnyyyy
          I think you're the only chick on here. So...you'll fit right in!
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Oh man, that's bad news. Good luck with that.
            meh. it won't last very long.

not if i get my way.

Comment

jesus -.- LOOOOL
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                Will Solomon! Now there's a player I completely forgot about. He falls somewhere between Maceo Baston and Darrick Martin.
                Pops Mensah-Bonsu was my man

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
                  Pops Mensah-Bonsu was my man
                  Pops was awesome. Sadly not awesome enough.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Favorite Pops play

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post

Favorite Pops play
                      loool matt devlin xD .. still sounds the same

Comment

loool matt devlin xD .. still sounds the same
                        man speaking of devlin.. i miss hearing chuck. "onions, baby onions."

Comment

Don't even start with Pops Mensah-Bonsu..

Comment

I remember one chick introducing herself in the "i'm new thread" a while ago. A couple of people welcomed her, and we never heard from her again. Are we really that intimidating?

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                              Omgggg someone younger than me. I never thought this would happen. Anyways welcome to the site. haha
                              I actually think i might be the second youngest after her. I'm turning 17 next month, aren't you already 17?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                I remember one chick introducing herself in the "i'm new thread" a while ago. A couple of people welcomed her, and we never heard from her again. Are we really that intimidating?
                                Well...that, uhm, "dating site" thread I started a while back and then it just kind of turned into a sexist type thing..that might have something to do with it. Hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X