Time To let Go..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    Well...that, uhm, "dating site" thread I started a while back and then it just kind of turned into a sexist type thing..that might have something to do with it. Hehe
    well now we know why girls don't join this site too often lool

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      well now we know why girls don't join this site too often lool
      http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...e-Dating-Sites

Maybe, this will scare her away..then it gets back to being a sausage fest again..hahah..
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I actually think i might be the second youngest after her. I'm turning 17 next month, aren't you already 17?
        I'm turning 17 next year

Comment

ohthatrichness wrote: View Post
          man speaking of devlin.. i miss hearing chuck. "onions, baby onions."
          omagood i was was watching some old highlights this morning and hes saying somethingg about onions.. was putting the word onions in your speech swag, back then
          Last edited by lilmamba_; Thu Jul 4, 2013, 07:22 PM.
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Well...that, uhm, "dating site" thread I started a while back and then it just kind of turned into a sexist type thing..that might have something to do with it. Hehe
            LOOOOOL i feel soo bad for her.. hahahha yall are so mean ( i aint leaving any time soon so be prepared to read my retardedness... oh by the way sometimes i enter complete troll mode, just putting that out there)
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...e-Dating-Sites

Maybe, this will scare her away..then it gets back to being a sausage fest again..hahah..
              should i be scared or offended.. screw that yooo i was dying from laughter
              you guys must have scared the poor girls away
              no wonder no females show up any more im so glad that thread happened long time before i signed up

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
                I'm turning 17 next year
                Nah, I'm 14 lol

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                  Nah, I'm 14 lol
                  dont lieeeeee your 14 ??

Comment

lol damn I guess I'm 3rd youngest then

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                      should i be scared or offended.. screw that yooo i was dying from laughter
                      you guys must have scared the poor girls away
                      no wonder no females show up any more im so glad that thread happened long time before i signed up

I'm struggling to contain my laughter. We just took it to a whole nother level. Puffer did not appreciate it one bit..
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

I'm struggling to contain my laughter. We just took it to a whole nother level. Puffer did not appreciate it one bit..
                        LOOOOOOL yall try that ish with me i'm off this quick time ... no real talks im really the only girl

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
                          I'm turning 17 next year
                          Nevermind then kiddo. Bumped down to 4th youngest, yay me

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                            LOOOOOOL yall try that ish with me i'm off this quick time ... no real talks im really the only girl
                            Just say "shit". It's ok. Stick around for a few weeks and you'll become one of the boys..everything will be normal from then on in.

Nevermind then kiddo. Bumped down to 3rd youngest, yay me
                            4th

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                            Nah, I'm 14 lol

Comment

Just say "shit". It's ok. Stick around for a few weeks and you'll become one of the boys..everything will be normal from then on in.

4th
                              the things i get my self into... soft, whats the worst that could happen
                              FEMALE STANDUPPP.... no one with me, ight -.-

Comment

Just looked through that thread. Heinz57 is hilarious lol

Comment

Working...
                                X