Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julyan Stone reaches 2 year deal with Toronto.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    I'm all for giving the guy a chance (especially with those physical gifts), but if he is our only PG acquisition then the team isn't going to be very good. Doubly so when you consider the amount of games that Lowry will likely miss due to injury (small guy + attacking style = injuries).
    We might be able to get away with having Stone play 15 mpg (with 3 starters on the floor with him). But like you eluded to, if Lowry goes down it's over.

Comment

• Soon he'll be our primary when Lowry gets traded
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• The positivity on this board is freaking me out.
        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• Nobody knows who the fuck this guy is and there's like 8 pages..
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
            Nobody knows who the fuck this guy is and there's like 8 pages..
            And when/if he let's us down, we'll have 100 pages... Lol

Comment

• Vykis wrote: View Post
              If Tony Allen can get a contract with awful offensive skills, I think Stone has a chance too. Plus if he forces a miss with his lockdown defense or a block you can say: "Player X just got Stoned"
              That'd be pretty fucking awesome

Comment

• Julyan if anything will serve as an awesome practice partner against Lowry.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  And when/if he let's us down, we'll have 100 pages... Lol
                  There's like 320 Bargnani pages. He's actually still on the team unofficially until July 10. Which is scary..
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• I can't believe there's an 8-page thread on Julyan Stone.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                      I can't believe there's an 8-page thread on Julyan Stone.
                      Side effect of MU regime's policy of leak avoidance; if there's no substantiated rumors to talk about, we latch onto any tangible topic that presents itself. This week has been 'tanking VS retooling' (since we have no idea which direction MU is leading us) and now the Stone signing...

Comment

• nba.com has Julyan Stone as RFA. Is this an offer that Toronto is doing and waiting on Denver to match? Or is he an UFA and nba.com has it wrong?

Comment

• changv10 wrote: View Post
                          nba.com has Julyan Stone as RFA. Is this an offer that Toronto is doing and waiting on Denver to match? Or is he an UFA and nba.com has it wrong?
                          My understanding is that Denver failed to extend Stone a Qualifying Offer (would have been $1,084,293), effectively making him an UFA.

Comment

• Julyan Stone is the next magic johnson

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              Julyan Stone is the next magic johnson
                              I agree. The height similarities can't be ignored

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                                I agree. The height similarities can't be ignored
                                You do know i was kidding right?

Comment

Working...
                                X