are you a bandwagoner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    LOOOOL its alright there'll come a time when the raps are gonna have success and the fools on tnt would actually give a shit about toronto.
    and there'll come a time when this site is gonna be full of raptor bandwagoners who can't even pronounce valaciunas
    Well, you misspelt it.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      Well, you misspelt it.
      you spell it then .. smart one
      atleast i can pronounce it
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Valan...gvdvbdvbdvbdbbhbbbhvscbczyvnas
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Valan...gvdvbdvbdvbdbbhbbbhvscbczyvnas
          LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this man kills me

hahha learn from amir
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

Jonas Valanciunas. I got stacks like jonas Valanciunas

Comment

Oh and btw. All that lie witness news stuff is staged...

Comment

I'm a Raptors fan and i hate bandwagoners, even though some of my friends Heat and Lakers fans. But during the playoffs i always have 2 or 3 teams i'm rooting for (unless the raptors happen to be in the playoffs). My playoff team is Chicago, Big time Rose fan

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  How do you know?

Comment

I'm a Raptors (Lithuanian) bandwagon fan, came with LK stayed for JV. Originally i'm a Heat fan since 04, thats when I started following the NBA consistantly

Comment

you just ruined my life, thanks
                      ima spend the rest of my life in the back of david sterns car now

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
                        How do you know?
                        Its kind of obvious lol
                        a lot of the segments on that show are staged

Comment

you just ruined my life, thanks
                          ima spend the rest of my life in the back of david sterns car now
                          Ewww

Comment

Ewww
                            LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                              I dont Bandwagon,

Raptors are my only team.
                              Raptors are pretty much my only team too but I did become a little bit of a Jazz bandwagoner when they were in the playoffs with D-Will a couple seasons back and they've been my favorite Western Conference team since then. But I don't care about their success anywhere close to how much I want the Raptors to win.

Comment

I'm sort-of a band wagoner..the raps are my home team. But, since they suck ass.

I usually have another, good team I follow and they are what I call my "play-off team".
                                This is me also.
                                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
                                X