Target Ty Lawson? What would it take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Target Ty Lawson? What would it take?

With andre leaving gallo injured lostbtheir gm and their coach safe to sais the are rebuilding ... should we go all in to get ty lawson remenber got sign by masai and was see with raptors hats

I have no proposal in mind but if we get this done wowwwwww

I like Ty Lawson, but not enough to go hard after him. I don't think he'd be worth the cost. But if I'm wrong, and the cost is actually not that high, I'm all for it. If they would take DeMar straight up for him, or DeMar + a pick. And then trade Lowry to Orlando for Afflalo. Yeah...I could live with that.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      I like Ty Lawson, but not enough to go hard after him. I don't think he'd be worth the cost. But if I'm wrong, and the cost is actually not that high, I'm all for it. If they would take DeMar straight up for him, or DeMar + a pick. And then trade Lowry to Orlando for Afflalo. Yeah...I could live with that.
      Lawson
      Afflalo
      Gay
      Amir
      JV

Pipe dream

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        Lawson
        Afflalo
        Gay
        Amir
        JV

Pipe dream
        Yeah, I don't see it as likely, though I do think there is a slim possibility Orlando might be interested in a Lowry-Afflalo swap. Though Toronto could only do that with a plan to address PG.

Comment

Jarret jack available now maybe an other plan

Comment

People like Jarrett Jack too much...

Comment

we had him. we got rid of him. leave the past behind.

Comment

ab7 wrote: View Post
                With andre leaving gallo injured lostbtheir gm and their coach safe to sais the are rebuilding ... should we go all in to get ty lawson remenber got sign by masai and was see with raptors hats

I have no proposal in mind but if we get this done wowwwwww
                Did you type that super fast or are you not fluent in English?
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>***!!!!</p>&mdash; Ty Lawson (@TyLawson3) <a href="https://twitter.com/TyLawson3/statuses/353253210003226625">July 5, 2013</a></blockquote>
                  <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Well I am french second I was typing on my phone third u understand didn u whats the point of ur stupid question *** why english peeps always have to be condescendent ***

Comment

Well I am french second I was typing on my phone third u understand didn u whats the point of ur stupid question *** why english peeps always have to be condescendent ***
                      Tmf

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                        <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>***!!!!</p>— Ty Lawson (@TyLawson3) <a href="https://twitter.com/TyLawson3/statuses/353253210003226625">July 5, 2013</a></blockquote>
                        <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                        What?
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

No such thing as stupid questions. Only stupid answers.

Comment

chill mon ami.... that question wasn"t so bad,,,,, at least I"ve seen much worse from posters that don"t even see that someone is working in a 2nd language, much less capable of speaking in a 2nd language themselves.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                              What?
                              Guessing because Iggy's gone

Comment

Working...
                              X