Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocketing Up The Standings: Both Dwight Howard and Josh Smith Headed To Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post
    Who the hell is that?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      Who the hell is that?
      Lakers GM

EDIT: Looks like he'll end up in Houston. Thank god.
      Last edited by rocwell; Fri Jul 5, 2013, 10:35 PM.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Well, good for Dwight. or should I say Rockets?
        Can you really blame him for wanting to leave Lakers? Lakers are screwed to be mediocre team for the next 5-6 years. Kobe is going to retire in the next 3-4 years. Pau is on the decline especially with D'Antoni still as a HC. Metta is also on the decline. Nash will probably retire in the next 2 years if not next year. They'll waste the next 3-4 years trying to make the playoffs with Kobe and then waste another 2-3 years rebuilding. Even if Dwight stayed, the Lakers probably won't win another championship for at least another 6 years or so.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Until they get Andrew Wiggins ...
          They aren't gonna tank that hard. If Wiggin becomes a Laker, it's 100% official that the NBA draft is rigged.

Comment

With the Hawks' signing of Millsap, I doubt a Josh Smith-Asik/JLin trade goes through. If ATL gets Asik, what are they gonna do with Horford? They can't start Millsap, Asik AND Horford.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
              With the Hawks' signing of Millsap, I doubt a Josh Smith-Asik/JLin trade goes through. If ATL gets Asik, what are they gonna do with Horford? They can't start Millsap, Asik AND Horford.
              Unless they are stupid enough to start Milsap at the 3 lol

Comment

Howard to the.................

HOUSTON ROCKETS!
                http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/0...=iref:nbahpt3a
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

even though he looked the flyest in a atlanta hawks jersey<3
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                    even though he looked the flyest in a atlanta hawks jersey<3
                    IMO he looked better in a Warriors jersey and if he went there, they would be scary good.

Comment

It's Official: D12 To Houston

Comment

Watching Morey move players and parts like he's moving the planets in the solar system is a sight for sore eyes. He's done magic it seems. The rumblings of Josh Smith for Asik and Lin should complement both teams well. I understand that Lin's contract / game / numbers weren't so hot but if he's running the show without Harden, he could work out for Atlanta. It may explain this:

“The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

I guess Houston will have to go with plan B now and try to get Ryan Anderson. He's a better fit IMO.

Comment

It was refreshing to see the Lakers lose out on a top free agent, but this one shouldn't have surprised anyone.

Howard didn't like D'Antoni's system and the prospect of playing with Kobe for another three years couldn't have been too appealing either.

The Lakers made a huge mistake not hiring Phil back last November and it's going to be interesting to see if the franchise stumbles under its current leaders. They could be in rebuilding mode for the next several years or they could sign one free agent next season who could immediately make them contenders again.
                            http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...reetballer.jpg

Comment

Nash came out and said that Dwight didn't feel comfortable playing in L.A., he didn't feel embraced by the home crowd. Essentially he's partially blaming the fans and so there will be no surprise when he gets booed badly.

Comment

Working...
                              X