No announcement yet.

Flash Forward to 2014 NBA Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was hoping TFTW was going to break down the 2014 draft and who everyone got
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

RobertArchibald wrote: View Post
      Clearly, you took offence. All I'm saying is LeBron was a much better player than Jordan and Kobe coming out of high school. As stated before I agree that it's difficult to judge talent when players haven't had similar competition, but Wiggins is not LeBron. He may be down the road, but LeBron was going #1 college or not. As for the Miami way, and fixing the league, I'm not a Miami fan but I don't believe they did anything of the sort. Players have a right to do whatever they want so long as they're not under contract. I don't believe in players demanding trades and rejecting certain destinations, but what they did, didn't violate any league rules and as far as I know, every other player in the league could attempt to do the same thing. I'm actually amazed that more players don't do what they did in an attempt to win championships. Would you really complain if three all-stars decided to call Toronto home and just won back-to-back titles?
      New cba is addressing that. No more 3 max contract players on the same team, unless you are willing to pay big dollars to go over cap.

Comment

RobertArchibald wrote: View Post
        Based on this logic every team's future looks bright. You're basing a future on players we don't have. These threads need to have their own section called WOT. Waste of time.
        I'm pretty sure WOT thread should be renamed to TFTW thred lol

Comment

LOL EVERYONE! CHILL OUT! It's a tenforthewin thread! I can't believe people are actually taking this thread seriously HAHA

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
            LOL EVERYONE! CHILL OUT! It's a tenforthewin thread! I can't believe people are actually taking this thread seriously HAHA
            He's a troll..
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
              He's a troll..
              Exactly! So why the hell is everyone taking this serious? Like it's a legit thread...

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                Exactly! So why the hell is everyone taking this serious? Like it's a legit thread...
                Cause they haven't caught on yet..
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                X