Official: Tyler Hansbrough Signs 2 Year Deal With The Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elbow T
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
      Hansborough's Mom, Tami, has been a naughty girl in the past.

http://deadspin.com/5942273/former-q...s-on-uncs-dime
      Hustler as well
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• yeah, i bet it drives him crazy.
        TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

• The posts in that link are hilarious.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
            Amir has to be on the move...him and Tyler r the same type of player
            Not at all

Comment

• How about calling him Tyler?
              Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
                How about calling him Tyler?
                NO. next
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I was a huge fan of Psycho T when he played with the Tarheels, but I don't see how he helps the Raptors this season or next. I believe he's much more suited for a team that is a legit playoff contender - and we all know the Raptors will not be in the next two seasons.

Also, he'll probably get more minutes than he's used too, and I don't see that going over to well. Yes, he brings intensity, he hustles, dives for lose balls, and all of that dirty stuff(kind of like a really poor man's Charles Oakley type of player). But, I don't see how he fits in the Raptors plans.
                  http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...reetballer.jpg

Comment

• Vinsanity wrote: View Post
                    I was a huge fan of Psycho T when he played with the Tarheels, but I don't see how he helps the Raptors this season or next. I believe he's much more suited for a team that is a legit playoff contender - and we all know the Raptors will not be in the next two seasons.

Also, he'll probably get more minutes than he's used too, and I don't see that going over to well. Yes, he brings intensity, he hustles, dives for lose balls, and all of that dirty stuff(kind of like a really poor man's Charles Oakley type of player). But, I don't see how he fits in the Raptors plans.
                    We don't all know raptors will not be in the playoffs the next two seasons
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      We don't all know raptors will not be in the playoffs the next two seasons
                      Well, what I mean by Playoff contender, is a team that will contend in the Playoffs. There's always a chance the Raptors will make the playoffs in the next two seasons(if they do, it will probably be between 6-8) and they'll most likely get ousted in the first round when and if it happens.
                      http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...reetballer.jpg

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                        NO.
                        Because?
                        Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• Psycho T-Dot?
                          Don't follow me. @AngryRaptorsFan

Comment

• Angry T
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
                              Because?
                              That doesnt reflect the badassness he brings to your team

Comment

• Or his psychopat tendencies

Comment

Working...
                                X