Official: Tyler Hansbrough Signs 2 Year Deal With The Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    you mean Jarrett?? If so, he's supposedly agreed to go to Cleveland.
    No .. Stephen Jackson. I would have much preferred that signing (not that hed be helpful .. just that hes much easier to root for than Hansborough)

Comment

Comment

mountio wrote: View Post
        No .. Stephen Jackson. I would have much preferred that signing (not that hed be helpful .. just that hes much easier to root for than Hansborough)
        Why would they go after S-Jax though? There's no room for him on the roster, and he's seemingly become a pain to manage, not accepting his own declining abilities.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          Why would they go after S-Jax though? There's no room for him on the roster, and he's seemingly become a pain to manage, not accepting his own declining abilities.
          we wouldnt .. only comparison is that he would bring "toughness" in the same way Tyler would. Otherwise though .. no comparison and no need to add him

Comment

Hansbrough gunna be a killa in those murdered out all black Raps jerseys.. Welcome 2 Toronto
            HANSBROUGH THROW DEM BOWS

Comment

Just realised now that, after we get Psycho T and trade Bargnani, we only have 2 European players on the roster, and one of those is Kleiza who might be amnestied. Probably won't stop the media referring to us as an international team though...

Comment

I love this guy. He will bring to Toronto an ingredient they have not had since Charles Oakley. He will mean at least 5 additional wins to this team. I hated him when he played for the Pacers but if you watched him in the playoffs against Miami he was great. Best move yet this year.

Comment

I hate this fucking guy so fucking much and I am pissed he is on our team.

Comment

i like it! not the best FA signing by any means but toronto didn't have that many realistic options anyway.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                      Why am I not in the NBA?
                      Because you have no skill

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
                        I hate this fucking guy so fucking much and I am pissed he is on our team.
                        I have similar views but hes a Raptor now, time to get behind him
                        Purple > Red

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          Because you have no skill
                          Ouch!

"Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

I hated Hansbrough, but I'm not gonna lie. I'll love him as a Raptor

Comment

i used to swear at the TV like crazy every time Hansbrough would get away with a dirty play. But i'm glad he's on our side now, this is going to be fun. Especially in the playoffs

Comment

this is a great pick up. going to get about 20 mins a game more than indiana gave him. hes a bruiser and plays his role accordingly!

Comment

Working...
                                X