No announcement yet.

Official: Tyler Hansbrough Signs 2 Year Deal With The Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great move! He's the guy i wanted them to sign. Hansbrough will give you toughness, energy off the bench, and he's got some skills too.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Why would they go after S-Jax though? There's no room for him on the roster, and he's seemingly become a pain to manage, not accepting his own declining abilities.
      Since this was psycho signing day.....I just thought....lets get a collection.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
        he can entertain us on the bench along side allen anderson and quincy acy
        its Alan Anderson, and he's a free agent

Comment

• Damn, not this fucker. Hansborough is a douche, not happy with this. Sure, I love hustlers and hard-nosed players, but no one touches JV.

Comment

• Lefty wrote: View Post
            Damn, not this fucker. Hansborough is a douche, not happy with this. Sure, I love hustlers and hard-nosed players, but no one touches JV.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Damn, not this fucker. Hansborough is a douche, not happy with this. Sure, I love hustlers and hard-nosed players, but no one touches JV.
              "no one touches JV but me! "

Comment

who gives a shit. quincy and gay also had 'beef'.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Having a motor and playing hard is a NBA skill.
                  Absolutely.

Jack Armstrong always says, "Of course hustle is a skill, otherwise everyone in the league would do it!"

I love this pick up. Been saying since the beginning of the off-season, Psycho T should be our main FA target.

Comment

• Anyways, i think Hansbrough is the toughest guy we've had since Oakley. Agree?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Anyways, i think Hansbrough is the toughest guy we've had since Oakley. Agree?
                      Magloire would beg to differ. He only spent a season but the dude is tough as nails

Comment

• Let it sink in that Reggie Evans is in the league as well not everyone on a team is there to score buckets, if they do net you points its just a bonus.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          Fun with advanced stats time!

http://www.thenbageek.com/players/co...%93&player_ids[]=318&player_ids[]=115

He gave 0.3 MORE of a win than DeRozan in 1700 less minutes!

He also gets to the foul line at a ridiculous rate (10.5attempts per 48 minutes).
                          You need to stop with this Derozan thing man, it's getting obsessive.

Comment

• Sweeeeet. This makes me happy. Time to fuck shit up!
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• I believe Tyler played that way, because that was Indiana's game. That's how they wore down their opponent.
                              It wasn't just T playing dirty on that team.

Comment

• To me it was down to either psycho T, Elton Brand and Dejuan Blair as a backup 4/5 so i'm glad with this signing
                                #BringBackUzoh

Comment

Working...
                                X