• Show
Clear All

need more info on $$$$$

Comment

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post

great

Comment

I understand why people hate him and I don't like him because you does play dirty, but every team needs a player that's willing to do the dirty work. Not an amazing buy, but a solid one.

Comment

I wonder how Valanciunas feels about this...

Comment

he'll be glad that he doesn't have to play against him, at the same time, concerned about practice i'd assume.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                I wonder how Valanciunas feels about this...
                Well from interviews I can tell JV is laid back dude. Everything will be fine

Comment

I'm hoping it's something like 2 years, 5 million....I'd still be ok with 6

Comment

Posted in the free agent thread about how much i love this signing, but i will add here that i think this is the first time in 7 years we are seeing "signed for part of the mid level" instead of blowing the whole thing on one guy and hoping. I also think this player along with novak immediately address 2 items casey wanted addressed.

To me this is smart team building. Each player has a clear role and they know their role. So far the role players are the basics for each position and i assume will be improved upon when possible.

We needed a 3 point shooter and we got the purest one, maybe 2nd best after korver in the league, next his 3pt shooting will he replaced with a player who hits a high percentage of 3s and can do one more thing etc. Then we draft players that fill that role and position so that our "team" is a team instead of a group of spare parts.

Finally i think hansborough will love playing in toronto and might become the most popular player since jyd and maybe surpass him. I bet he never gets more tv interview time then he will here. Great signing.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                      he'll be glad that he doesn't have to play against him, at the same time, concerned about practice i'd assume.
                      Why would he be concerned about practice? he plays even harder than Hansbrough and he's head and shoulder above Hansbrough talent wise. He just doesn't play dirty

Comment

Just wondering on everyone opinion on this. Does it bother anyone that this will reduce Acy's minutes on the court?

Comment

no because acy will be playing more 3 this year. acy will get his 10mins a game. hansbrough will get about 20

Comment

Acy plays the POWER 3 remember?
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                              Just wondering on everyone opinion on this. Does it bother anyone that this will reduce Acy's minutes on the court?
                              No. Acy is a borderline NBA player anyways. If he shows a significant jump in his play when summer league starts, then I may reconsider.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Created a screen name for the first time just to log in and say this.

puke.

Comment

Working...
                                X