Official: Tyler Hansbrough Signs 2 Year Deal With The Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

magoon wrote: View Post
    yeeeeeeaaaaaaah fuck that. Hansbrough is a goon and a dirty player, and I don't want him on my team. Period. I don't give a fuck if he has hustle, he's a dirty player. We have Amir and Quincy to keep people honest, and they can at least play basketball.
    http://www.eskimo.com/~pbender/fines.html

Here is a list of suspensions and fines. Hansborough isn't on it. If other teams thought any play he made was particularily dirty they could have complained and sent in the tape.

He was a 4 time all american in college and national champion. He can play. At NC he constantly knocked down 10 footers. Again I am so happy we got him. Loved him in college.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Hansbrough
    Last edited by Miekenstien; Tue Jul 9, 2013, 09:51 PM.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
      Hansbrough's quality for playing dirty isn't something that he activates on his own will. He most likely plays like that all the time, especially if he becomes emotionally compromised or too pumped up. If that were to occur in practice, teammates could get hurt. He's a double edged sword.

Alright man. That last thread was the last thread but you're chasing up my ass as if you'd like to have sweet loving so i'm not into that.
      Lol it is. He's a douchbag when he wants to be, it's kind of obvious. If he were a "double edged sword" then i'm pretty sure we'd here stories about him injuring his former teammates during practice. We didn't, so your argument makes no sense at all

Now for the second bold...you just happen to be posting ridiculous things that i just have to respond to. If you don't like heated debates don't respond. Better yet, block me

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
        Unfortunately he has an ass where his heart is supposed to be.

Lots of people already changing their opinion about him. He was an dumb &#$ and still is and I'm sorry he's on our team. I like high character guys, not low lives.
        "soft-euro" doesnt want a tough guy on our squad that will handle the dirty work... not surprised

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Lol it is. He's a douchbag when he wants to be, it's kind of obvious. If he were a "double edged sword" then i'm pretty sure we'd here stories about him injuring his former teammates during practice. We didn't, so your argument makes no sense at all

Now for the second bold...you just happen to be posting ridiculous things that i just have to respond to. If you don't like heated debates don't respond. Better yet, block me
          U got it. Only one person on the bucket list though so matt's off.
          Last edited by drunkmunky; Tue Jul 9, 2013, 09:49 PM.

Comment

I think we needed more talent, but I'm not against the signing.

This guy plays 90's basketball and I love it. Charles Oakley was just as dirty and aggressive, maybe he can bring some swagger to this locker room.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
              U got it.

Haha, blocking Matt and now NoProps... your forums are going to be blank

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                Haha, blocking Matt and now NoProps... you're forums are going to be blank
                I don't know if i should take that as a compliment or an insult... i'll go with the first choice

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                  Haha, blocking Matt and now NoProps... your forums are going to be blank
                  I think it's going to get there sooner or later lol

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    I don't know if i should take that as a compliment or an insult... i'll go with the first choice
                    It was meant as a compliment

Comment

• I f*cking hate Tyler Hansbrough, but I'm ecstatic to have him in the team.

Comment

• he can entertain us on the bench along side allen anderson and quincy acy
                        Last edited by lilmamba_; Tue Jul 9, 2013, 10:13 PM.
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lmfao. The guy's been playing like a thug, but the sick bastard in me loves that we just got a whole lot tougher. Even if it's for 10-15 minutes a game, lot's of guys in the league are looking over their shoulder knowing he's coming. Another consideration to our benefit might be that with him in the lineup, helping to set a "team standard" for fouls, many of our other guys may not be getting such tight calls, as we've seen more than enough of.

lmao, I don't know how many times I've thought, hell he's got some skills, then he suddenly does something wild and crazy, and I think that maybe that's the reason you don't see the skills often enough. Will be interesting to see if they can turn him into anything but a thug. I have my doubts, but at least he'll bring insane energy off the bench, and rebounds,,,,,, and maybe help our other players not be called so tight on fouls???? lol.

Comment

• p00ka wrote: View Post
                            lmfao. The guy's been playing like a thug, but the sick bastard in me loves that we just got a whole lot tougher. Even if it's for 10-15 minutes a game, lot's of guys in the league are looking over their shoulder knowing he's coming. Another consideration to our benefit might be that with him in the lineup, helping to set a "team standard" for fouls, many of our other guys may not be getting such tight calls, as we've seen more than enough of.

lmao, I don't know how many times I've thought, hell he's got some skills, then he suddenly does something wild and crazy, and I think that maybe that's the reason you don't see the skills often enough. Will be interesting to see if they can turn him into anything but a thug. I have my doubts, but at least he'll bring insane energy off the bench, and rebounds,,,,,, and maybe help our other players not be called so tight on fouls???? lol.
                            It would also be really funny if Indiana's foul totals started going up.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              It would also be really funny if Indiana's foul totals started going up.
                              lol, don't be surprised if so. A madman like him can set a tone that everybody else flies under,,,,, when he's around, lol

Comment

• I like this signing he will come off the bench and do work dirty work a real Casey signed player. I remember in an interview Casey said he wanted a guy thats a real "Punch in the throat" type of guy that will clobber opposing players for getting rough with DeMar and Rudy.

Love this signing and JV could use someone like that in practice TOUGHNESS is contagious.

Comment

Working...
                                X