Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    He has no actual basketball skills
    I disagree. He was a beast on the boards at North Carolina and has improved steadily with Pacers.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Anyways, i think Hansbrough is the toughest guy we've had since Oakley. Agree?
      And remember how the team dynamics changed when he joined he raptors.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        He has no actual basketball skills
        Are you talking about Hansbrough or Gary Forbes?

For a guy who has "no basketball skills" Tyler Hansbrough is actually in the conversation when it comes to the greatest college basketball player of all time.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• It's ridiculous to say he has no skill. I don't like him either, but I'm willing to give him a chance, and give UM the benefit of the doubt with this pick up.

Comment

• Loving it

big boi wrote: View Post
            It's ridiculous to say he has no skill. I don't like him either, but I'm willing to give him a chance, and give UM the benefit of the doubt with this pick up.
            This is great, the guy battles, takes a beating and does it again.
            Does it improve our rebounding and defense?
            Yes, does it improve our toughness?
            Yes, and the goal of every gm right now is to take on Miami. Bosh doesn't like it rough, which means... All you have to do is take on LBJ and Wade(gulp). Okay, we're not done, an elite defensive wing is needed. Also, a distribution oriented back up point guard to alter the flow of games.
            This is a player we can win games with, no bags, a tough back up to Amir. A good start.

Comment

• Awesome signing. A bruiser who gets to the line and defends his position well (13.1 PER). Awesome. As for being a thug, I don't see that. Indiana hates losing this guy.
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• I will only support this signing if Psycho T lives up to his nickname by face painting Toronto Raptors logo and then scream insanely before the game "LETS GO RAPTORS!!!!!" and storm out like a madman to the court.

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                  Awesome signing. A bruiser who gets to the line and defends his position well (13.1 PER). Awesome. As for being a thug, I don't see that. Indiana hates losing this guy.
                  I guess you can say he has... balls of steel :P

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                    I think we needed more talent, but I'm not against the signing.

This guy plays 90's basketball and I love it. Charles Oakley was just as dirty and aggressive, maybe he can bring some swagger to this locker room.
                    theres a difference between hard 90s ball and the bitchball that hansbrough plays

if i have to say something positive about it, hes one of the best guys in the league to have coming off the bench though.

Comment

• decent signing if they got him for cheap (part of mle). he could be the raps version of colton orr. we don't really need a starting pf, as we already have amir. we needed a decent backup (acy is undersized and will most likely play the 3 defensively). i hated his cheap shot against jonas, but would like to have someone like that on the team. he'll be a fan favourite if he did that same move on bosh or maybe even bargs. lol

Comment

• All prior events ars water under the bridge
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Second year is a team option meaning #flexibility
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• He can also shoot the mid range too.

Comment

• This is a great deal. Improving the bench with straight hustle, rebounding. The best part is the 2nd year team option. If it doesn't work there was no harm in a 1 year $3 mil run. MU is maintaining low profile, short term contract signings/trades that don't harm the teams future positions and possibilities. Really solid work so far.

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
                                theres a difference between hard 90s ball and the bitchball that hansbrough plays

if i have to say something positive about it, hes one of the best guys in the league to have coming off the bench though.
                                Yeah, Hansbrough is more of hit and run type of initiator, dude gets under players skins, gets them t'd up, has a real punchable face and his eyes are so watery he looks like he's going to cry 24/7, dude's an asshole, he's KG without the skill, but he is also productive, a good rebounder, hustles all the time, has a bit of a midrange jumpshot and Raptors fans will learn how to apreciate his antics and understand that getting under a players skin is a skill and he will transform from just being an asshole to being our asshole

Comment

Working...
                                X