Clear All

• Backup PG and C

Our Current Lineups

Lowry/Backup PG/J.Stone
    DeRozan/Ross/Q-Rich
    Gay/Fields/Kleiza
    Amir/Hansborough/Acy
    Val/Backup C/M.Camby/A.Gray

*Trade Chip M.Camby, Q-Rich, Kleiza (Before Buyout)
    *Trade Chip DeRozan, Gay, Ross, Amir, Lowry (Blockbuster)

If we have to sign a backup PG and Center, some of the FAs available are
    A.Brooks (Solid Backup)
    Mo Will (Can he backup Lowry or compete with Lowry for starting PG)
    Patrick Beverly (Upcoming backup PG)
    Charles Jenkins (Solid Backup)

Jason Collins (Solid Backup)
    Samuel Dalembart (Ideal Backup)

Undrafted Player
    CJ Leslie (Solid rotational SF behind Fields if Kleiza is amnestied)
    Myck Kabongo (Solid rotational 3rd string PG but we have J.Stone)
    Seth Curry (Solid rotational 3rd string PG who grew up in Toronto)
    Brandon Paul (Solid Backup SG but we have Ross and Q-Rich unless the latter is waived)

Chauncey Billups is also available as a PG.

Beverley is not a FA. He has a non-guaranteed deal with Houston. He's not going anywhere.

Mo Williams wants to start. He's not coming to Toronto. Though I would be ok with him as the back up.

This is about all I know on Brooks:
    Jared Zwerling: League source: There is still mutual interest between the #Knicks and point guard Aaron Brooks. Twitter @JaredZwerling
    I admit to knowing nothing about Jenkins.

Dalembert is a total piece of garbage. One of my least favorite players in the league. Hope he never puts on a Raps jersey, not even as a fan. Underachieving, high ego, low motor, low ball IQ, complete waste of a roster spot....

Collins is not really a back up, more like a 3rd stringer. So that's pointless with Gray around.

As for undrafted players...with Stone in at the 3rd PG spot, I think it's less likely Ujiri signs such a guy. Could happen though.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Chauncey Billups is also available as a PG.

Beverley is not a FA. He has a non-guaranteed deal with Houston. He's not going anywhere.

Mo Williams wants to start. He's not coming to Toronto. Though I would be ok with him as the back up.

This is about all I know on Brooks:

I admit to knowing nothing about Jenkins.

Dalembert is a total piece of garbage. One of my least favorite players in the league. Hope he never puts on a Raps jersey, not even as a fan. Underachieving, high ego, low motor, low ball IQ, complete waste of a roster spot....

Collins is not really a back up, more like a 3rd stringer. So that's pointless with Gray around.

As for undrafted players...with Stone in at the 3rd PG spot, I think it's less likely Ujiri signs such a guy. Could happen though.
      I disagree with Dalembert. He's been on top of my FA list for a while. He plays great defence and would be a solid backup. I hope Raptors make a move for him because he's the best C available for a cheap price and Gray shouldn't be the primary backup. I do agree Raps should go after Billups though.

On TFTW's list, the only players I wouldn't mind the raps going after is Aaron Brook and Dalembert, all the others are scrubs or unrealistic.

I think Raptors are close to done with FA. I expect trades to be done to help fill out our roster since the wings and PF are looking crowded and C and PG are lacking.

Comment

Two role not to shabby boring role players signed this summer, what a long a summer, i need a vacation (heading to China)

Comment

Leslie already signed by Knicks.

Comment

Working...
          X