Gerald Henderson available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerald Henderson available

this morning's news, Gerald Henderson is available after contract negotiations stalled with Bobcats. Details available here:
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--bo...044448683.html
    This player has some superior skills, he is a good defender and scorer at the rim, likes to penetrate and is a great teammate. Given latest transgressions with Bobcats, they would not mind a sign and trade that would include Kleiza, Camby, and one of the Knicks picks. Hope that Raptors brass give it at least a consideration.

And where would he fit in the rotation? I wouldn't play him ahead of Ross, as I see Ross' ceiling as higher, and I definitely wouldn't play him over DeMar. And then his salary clearly won't be that high....to need to trade Kleiza and Camby. And he's also not worth a pick.

Bad idea.

And hasn't he basically been available for most of the past 2 seasons?
    Last edited by white men can't jump; Thu Jul 11, 2013, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Do you think Hansborough would have signed if he knew the Raptors were considering Ellington too?

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
        Do you think Hansborough would have signed if he knew the Raptors were considering Ellington too?
        What?

Comment

Sorry, I meant Henderson.
          Last edited by stretch; Thu Jul 11, 2013, 10:38 AM.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
            Sorry, I meant Henderson.
            Ok, that makes more sense....

Comment

For anyone who still wonders what relation there is there....and you've seen the bloody Psycho T pics floating around

Comment

HaH I came in here to post exactly that video.

And to Henderson, I say: Boooooooooooooooo

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  And where would he fit in the rotation? I wouldn't play him ahead of Ross, as I see Ross' ceiling as higher, and I definitely wouldn't play him over DeMar. And then his salary clearly won't be that high....to need to trade Kleiza and Camby. And he's also not worth a pick.

Bad idea.

And hasn't he basically been available for most of the past 2 seasons?

Why not trade him for DeRozan. His offensive per 36 minutes stats are the same and slightly better rebounds, steals assists and turnover rates per 36 minutes. He is thought to be a superior perimeter defender, and ball handler. He may not be as spectacular but he is a better all around player

Comment

Working...
                  X