Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DeMar's 3 pt shot (and what it means for the Raptors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerald Henderson just signed 3 yrs @ 6 mill./per w/bobcats....just saying.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
      Gerald Henderson just signed 3 yrs @ 6 mill./per w/bobcats....just saying.
      He's 2 years older, and came into the league with 2 more years of college experience..... just saying.

Comment

• p00ka wrote: View Post
        He's 2 years older, and came into the league with 2 more years of college experience..... just saying.
        And the point being? Cap management and flexibility does not matter? DD should have stayed in school longer himself....those are not negatives to development basketball or otherwise.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
          Am I the only one here that's going to have their head spinning while expecting something great out of our two guard spot? DeRozan's inefficiency, bad defense. Ross's awfulnesscy.
          i wasnt aware nba games were actually scored based on efficiency, rather than points

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
            And the point being? Cap management and flexibility does not matter? DD should have stayed in school longer himself....those are not negatives to development basketball or otherwise.
            Just like you,,,,, I was "just saying". Make of it what your heart desires.

Comment

Working...
            X