Concert tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concert tickets

Sooooo... anybody know any reputable scalpers?

Long story short, i procrastinated on buying Osheaga tickets until today... only to find out that 3 day passes sold out YESTERDAY

I've got myself tickets for day 1 & 2, but day 3 tickets are eluding me. The only ones i've been able to find are at like a 300% markup

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    Sooooo... anybody know any reputable scalpers?

Long story short, i procrastinated on buying Osheaga tickets until today... only to find out that 3 day passes sold out YESTERDAY

I've got myself tickets for day 1 & 2, but day 3 tickets are eluding me. The only ones i've been able to find are at like a 300% markup
    I'm having that problem now man.. I'm an idiot. If anyone knows a guy, let me know.

Comment

Damn I want those day 3 tickets as well , Kendrick Lamar is performing, thats why its most likely so sought out for.
      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Heinz, do you have pictures of what the tickets look like? There are a lot of shady people selling them so I'd like to know what they actually look like to help me differentiate between something real and fake..

Comment

Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post
          Heinz, do you have pictures of what the tickets look like? There are a lot of shady people selling them so I'd like to know what they actually look like to help me differentiate between something real and fake..
          they're actually wristbands... they look like something a hippy would wear.. I haven't got mine yet, but apparently this is what they look like..

I actually got sorted out though... they BRIEFLY released more 3 day tickets last week.. they lasted all of 15 minutes before they sold out, but I managed to get one..

sold my Saturday ticket... the bidding war for it was INSANE... and basically paid for my 3 day completely..

Comment

oh... and a word of advice, for any entrepeneuring perverts out there (such as myself)...

when you try to sell osheaga tickets on craiglist... 90% of the responses you get are women, and 75% of them are mildly attractive to hot

i'm totally buying a dozen tickets next year

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
              oh... and a word of advice, for any entrepeneuring perverts out there (such as myself)...

when you try to sell osheaga tickets on craiglist... 90% of the responses you get are women, and 75% of them are mildly attractive to hot

i'm totally buying a dozen tickets next year
              Hahah yeah man me too, I hooked up with a girl from kijiji a couple months ago after buying a blackberry off of her, so definitely second this idea.

Thanks for the pic, I think I'll just buy a bracelet for the 3 days, 400 is the most I wanna spend though so hopefully I can find for that..

Comment

Hahah yeah man me too, I hooked up with a girl from kijiji a couple months ago after buying a blackberry off of her, so definitely second this idea.

Thanks for the pic, I think I'll just buy a bracelet for the 3 days, 400 is the most I wanna spend though so hopefully I can find for that..
                I totally contemplated dropping the price on the basis of "i'll give you $50 off, but drinks are on you at osheaga"... but i'm going with ladyfriends... can't spite the girl who'll still be around after the weekend for a random..

for the record, my Saturday only ticket ended up going for $200... I might have been able to haggle more, but I refuse to negotiate with men.

Comment

Haha, yeah I can totally respect that.. I was going through a break up when I hooked up with this girl, so I was on the prowl.. Women can like sense that sh*t.

The Friday tickets are going for like 100 bucks haha.. No one to see that day, but Sat and Sun both like 200+. What material is the bracelet? I can't tell, is it easy to fake it? I'm only looking for people selling the physical bracelet, weeds out scammers

Comment

Haha, yeah I can totally respect that.. I was going through a break up when I hooked up with this girl, so I was on the prowl.. Women can like sense that sh*t.

The Friday tickets are going for like 100 bucks haha.. No one to see that day, but Sat and Sun both like 200+. What material is the bracelet? I can't tell, is it easy to fake it? I'm only looking for people selling the physical bracelet, weeds out scammers
                    I haven't actually got my hands on the bracelet yet... the Saturday I sold is supposed to be coming today, and my 3-day is a will call pickup. but i'm told they're doing some RFID security thing to prevent frauds.. hence why its bracelets only, and no tickets

im actually not interested in seeing anybody on the sunday.. it boggles my mind why that's the big day... apparently, I underestimated the drawing power of Kendrick lamar and mumford and sons..

Comment

The Lumineers too.. People love those folky ass white bands, but yeah, I'm going to see Kendrick obviously, dude is a baller. Underrated chick of the day, Hannah Georgas. My girl used to have a thing for her so I saw her once, if you're into that Fiona Apple type girly music, that's who you bring your girl to see.. I guarantee there are going to be some fiiiine hippy white girls at that show, so it won't be an entire loss.

Who you looking forward to see then on Saturday?

Comment

The Lumineers too.. People love those folky ass white bands, but yeah, I'm going to see Kendrick obviously, dude is a baller. Underrated chick of the day, Hannah Georgas. My girl used to have a thing for her so I saw her once, if you're into that Fiona Apple type girly music, that's who you bring your girl to see.. I guarantee there are going to be some fiiiine hippy white girls at that show, so it won't be an entire loss.

Who you looking forward to see then on Saturday?
                        The Saturday is loaded with acts I kinda want to see, but not dying to see... The Heavy, Flogging Molly, The Breeders, Macklemore, Beck, Tricky, C2C, Bob Mould, Bonobo, Porter Robinson..

like I said, nothing i'm dying to see.... but A LOT of stuff I wouldn't mind seeing...

Comment

Yeah exactly haha, nothing I'm crazy about but some that are decent. Tegan and Sarah are hot lesbian twin sisters who I fantasize about sometimes, pretty basic fantasy, y'all can imagine how that ends.

Basically I think most of those bands aren't bands you'd go to see like by themselves, but since they're there like, yeah these guys are decent, why not, type thing.

I do like Imagine Dragons as well.. They have a real radio-like sound right now but I think that's just to help them break on the scene, they flow well. Macklemore, Flogging Molly, and The Heavy are my other top 3, the rest it's like if I'm hungry at that time and I have to pick between like a good sandwich or one of their acts I'd have to take the sandwich.. I know of most of them but just.. Meh, who knows, maybe they're good live, I like some bands live that I'm just not into their recordings.

Why the hell is K-OS only doing 40 minutes on Friday man, wtf is that? Besides Vampire Weekend, Gaslight Anthem and The Cure there's not much I really care Friday, but who knows, I'm sure there'll be some diamonds in the rough this weekend.

Comment

i'm missing the Friday... I wont be getting into Montreal early enough to even bother going.. but, my ladyfriends are quite excited about Phoenix... not sure why, I despise them... but that might possibly be a tang-stravaganza

Rudimental is on the Friday as well.. wouldn't mind catching them... also Vilify and Henward..

I'm also slightly curious about a Tribe Called Red... looked up some of their stuff on youtube, and wasn't really feeling it... but it seems like something i'd enjoy a thousand times more amongst the company of a friend called "Molly"... if you know what i'm saying..

Comment

Frank Ocean had to pull out this weekend too: http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/07...n_3676666.html

Comment

Working...
                              X