Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couldn't believe this when I saw it

http://i.imgur.com/nT0qNqB.png

This has already been mention in other threads. Another reason why Ujiri hasn't blown things up. His tweak the bench abd hasnf touched the starters. Thier's potential on this team.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      This has already been mention in other threads. Another reason why Ujiri hasn't blown things up. His tweak the bench abd hasnf touched the starters. Thier's potential on this team.
      My bad, hadn't seen this yet.

The potential is uplifting.

Comment

Wow that's really something. We're ahead of OKC's, Indiana's and the Clippers' starting lineups.

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
          Wow that's really something. We're ahead of OKC's, Indiana's and the Clippers' starting lineups.
          Except Indiana and OKC did it for OVER 1200 minutes! That's incredibly impressive, given that teams basically had an entire season to try and counter that lineup but couldn't.

Comment

Keep in mind that our schedule was much, much weaker in the last part of the season.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
              Keep in mind that our schedule was much, much weaker in the last part of the season.
              25 games is not a large enough sample size?

Comment

Michel G wrote: View Post
                Many of those games where those five played together putting up big numbers, we're at the tail end of the season against very, um, unmotivated teams. Let's call it undecided. Likely not that good but also not that bad. This probably also has to do with that stat that we lost so many games when we were within x number of points with just x minutes left

Comment

That's rediculous. I thought it might be ok, but that is a rediculous point margin for a team that lost 48 games last year and the sample size is fairly large. Still, after Gsy arrived we did go something like 18 W and 14 L, so this does kind of reason out.
                  "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
                    That's rediculous. I thought it might be ok, but that is a rediculous point margin for a team that lost 48 games last year and the sample size is fairly large. Still, after Gsy arrived we did go something like 18 W and 14 L, so this does kind of reason out.
                    With gay raptors were 17-18.

Comment

I really don't know why people give this starting line up such a hard time. Is cause of all the money tied up to the wing position? This a talented starting 5. With room to get better. The most promising thing about those standings is that in the top five we have the chance of getting better. Those other lines up can't really be any better.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Michel G wrote: View Post
                        The games are not the issue, minutes are.

343 minutes over 25 games is 13.72 per game and the equivalent of 7.15 full games.

Then you throw in the last 9 games of the season and it is all encouraging but I'm not giving up the salt shaker yet.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          With gay raptors were 17-18.
                          My bad, I counted 1 column twice.
                          "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Unfortunately for us, benches play a large role in the W-L columns.

If only starters could play 48 minutes a night....

Comment

Did anyone actually think our starting line-up was why we lost games?
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                              X