Gong Show in NY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gong Show in NY!

Carmelo, Amare, JR, Bargnani and now they've added some "Peace" in their lineup.

Interesting team
    Mamba Mentality

Oh gawd!
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

This is a reality TV cast, not an NBA team

Comment

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I can't wait for the West Side Story dance off they have against the Nets. The city of New York is going to be an interesting place this basketball season.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

There's going to be a Knicks Vs Nets Brawls at the Barklays Centre, and someone is going to die...

Comment

Not sure. But, I'm thinking it's Barclays..hang on, quick google search. And yes, it is. HAHA. You suck!
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                There's going to be a Knicks Vs Nets Brawls at the Barklays Centre, and someone is going to die...
                MWP vs KG, before any punches would be thrown, Garnett would get so scared and run away so fast that he would get a heart attack; a proper death for NBA's biggest fake tough guy.

Comment

Vykis wrote: View Post
                  MWP vs KG, before any punches would be thrown, Garnett would get so scared and run away so fast that he would get a heart attack; a proper death for NBA's biggest fake tough guy.
                  How..?
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

MWP for MVP!
                    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                      How..?
                      Picks only on smaller guys, euros or idealy small euros like Jose, always talks smack, but if there's an altercation conviently hesitates till there's someone holding him so he can act as he was going to fight him, a lot of cheap shots and then he acts as nothing happened or goes away with his hands raised, is always intense pounding his chest and screaming but when shit is about to go down sudenly turns queit, stares to the ground if he doesnt have someone to protect him, KG's a damn good basketball, future hall of famer, but his antics on the court make him one of the most dislikable players in the league.

Comment

Picks only on smaller guys, euros or idealy small euros like Jose, always talks smack, but if there's an altercation conviently hesitates till there's someone holding him so he can act as he was going to fight him, a lot of cheap shots and then he acts as nothing happened or goes away with his hands raised, is always intense pounding his chest and screaming but when shit is about to go down sudenly turns queit, stares to the ground if he doesnt have someone to protect him, KG's a damn good basketball, future hall of famer, but his antics on the court make him one of the most dislikable players in the league.
                        Tell that to any Celtics fan. His screens that tackle guys got Ray Allen his 3pt record.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                          Tell that to any Celtics fan. His screens that tackle guys got Ray Allen his 3pt record.
                          Well in Celtics fan's eyes Allen is a traitor now, so that's not a feat they would be proud off. Plus Allen's shooting is more of a product of his work ethic, professionalism and being a first option in Milwaukie and Seattle

Comment

Well in Celtics fan's eyes Allen is a traitor now, so that's not a feat they would be proud off. Plus Allen's shooting is more of a product of his work ethic, professionalism and being a first option in Milwaukie and Seattle
                            Which is kind of funny. Allen left in free agency. Garnett had to waive a no-trade clause for the Brooklyn deal to happen, and Pierce has already talked about how Boston never said anything about never trading him, like LA did with Kobe, and Dallas with Dirk....as if Pierce is even close to that level. Anyone know if there's any resentment from Celtics fans? Dumbass fans. Seriously, I don't know why they consider Allen a traitor. He became a free agent. Miami came begging for him to join them. Boston didn't make a strong play to keep him at all.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Which is kind of funny. Allen left in free agency. Garnett had to waive a no-trade clause for the Brooklyn deal to happen, and Pierce has already talked about how Boston never said anything about never trading him, like LA did with Kobe, and Dallas with Dirk....as if Pierce is even close to that level. Anyone know if there's any resentment from Celtics fans? Dumbass fans. Seriously, I don't know why they consider Allen a traitor. He became a free agent. Miami came begging for him to join them. Boston didn't make a strong play to keep him at all.
                              Boston got knocked out of the playoffs in the eastern conference finals by Miami. Within months Allen signs with Miami. That's something a traitor would do. Just saying, what if Raptors made the playoffs and we got knocked out in the conference finals by Miami and then one of our best players signed with Miami in free-agency? Well if that happened most Raptor fans would boo that guy every chance we got.

I understand why he would do it but it's just not cool and a total slap in the face. Ray couldn't beat 'em so he joined 'em and I don't respect that.
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                              X