This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBF wrote: View Post
    Absolutely nothing wrong with her face..
    fine i'll allow her face, its her stale weave that gets me cheezed
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
      fine i'll allow her face, its her stale weave that gets me cheezed
      Her what?
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Just between you and me. I smell a hint of jealousy..
        lool, it isnt jealousy i just think landry could do better
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

Her what?
          you never grew up in the ghetto, you liar

Comment

So...jealousy it is.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

you never grew up in the ghetto, you liar
              I got out of the ghetto when I was 8. It's been a while. Cut me some slack.

Comment

I got out of the ghetto when I was 8. It's been a while. Cut me some slack.
                i'll allow you, your from Hamilton and your old

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                  two topics you except to see and usually see when entering LF thread...

this time wasn't an exception
                  gotta admit it took me a while to figure out the part bout the hand

Comment

• Some of you people go too far..

Comment

• Is there an actual update on Landry Fields, or is this a thread full of pervy comments from horny 15 year old members?

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                        Is there an actual update on Landry Fields, or is this a thread full of pervy comments from horny 15 year old members?
                        thats what i asked but they started it

Comment

You can't do much better than that

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                            Is there an actual update on Landry Fields, or is this a thread full of pervy comments from horny 15 year old members?
                            Best way to find value in his contract. And trying to up his trade value.

Comment

• Alright, there's nothing to see here any longer. And because I pretty much hijacked this thread when posting Elaine's pic I'm gonna locked it up.

And thank you for the compliment Blacklash. It's not everyday an old fart like myself is referred to as a horny 15 year old. *high five*

Comment

Working...
                              X