Anybody Seen Sharknado, Yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Seen Sharknado, Yet?

Saw it early this morning. Tara Reid and the guy from 90210 at their mother fucking finest!

Already been greenlit for a sequel.. Check out the original trailer, if you haven't.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iwsqFR5...%3DiwsqFR5bh6Q
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

lol... I keep seeing download links for it, but haven't bit... I may have to

Comment

Watched 3/4 of it on Saturday with some friends. We kept watching just cause of the hilarious scenes and stupid concept. Safe to say I wouldn't have entertained it had I not been drinking all day, nor would I even turn to it if I was on my own. But it was worth a great laugh so I can't wait for #2, which is set to be in the works and will happen in New York!

Watch out for the helicopter scene with the latina chick from Bring It On(I dunno which one), and the chainsaw scene with Steve Sanders! Classic.

Comment

I was drunk and I saw it was on and so I stayed up to watch it. I wish I was with people because of just how hilarious it was.

Like the funnest movie of the summer. But, I was drunk..

One piece of advice, don't take it seriously at all and expect to see the biggest piece of shit ever and lastly, but not leastly be intoxicated. Suppose that's three pieces, but w/e..
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb...g-mascot-race/

Comment

Sharknado? Pfft that was soooo last week. The next big thing is "GHOST SHARK":

Comment

That actually looked kind of trippy.

Comment

Sharknado was technically very poor, which is surprising cause the "mockbuster" studios usually put out better quality. The audio was so bad you couldn't hear the dialogue in parts. It was so badly edited you couldn't "see" the action in sections. And various scenes looked like they were shot at a different location over various days.

If you, like me, are a big b-movie fan and were disappointed by Sharknado, I highly recommend the infinitely more entertaining (and non-The Asylum produced) Jersey Shore Shark Attack. Vastly superior.

Comment

Working...
                X