Let the Jose bashing resume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the Jose bashing resume

I'll start us off. Tearing down today's devastating loss is an adventure in pain. Trying to pin point how we come out of a break and let a team on a back to back start 13-0, or how we continually waste Bosh's extra effort games is like taste testing different blends of rat poison. And would probably be cathartic but, I postulate, that Jose is the problem and trading him away will do tons to alleviate this teams nature of playing down to opponents.

The 'Look Off' Phenomenon;
    some of us have been pointing out, is alot like Ball Lightning. Everyone whose seen it, knows exactly what it looks. Everyone else is looking but it hasn't struck them.

The 'Barely Crosses the Back court line' Phenomenon;
    At the end of the 1st quarter it took him from the :19 mark to the :11 to hit centre, which, ties into:

The 'Slowest moving half court sets in the History of Basketball played in wet cement' Phenomenon;
    The millisecond after the Ref realizes he's at a 7 count to move 47 feet
    Jose has talked to Triano, consulted English, caught up with his grandmother and figured out he's going to run the same high screen, look off the wing, and dump a post feed to Bosh. Which would be great except it's taken nearly 2/3rds of the shot clock and nobody's in any position to rebound, the defense hasn't moved a muscles since it got set and prepared for that post dump and is resting comfortably in the passing lanes.

The 'Jose is a liability on defense' Phenomenom; He just is, seriously in everyway you can be costly, or redundant, or unwanted Jose shows new and exciting ways to achieve negative defense rating. He was switched into a minus 6 in OT alone. Rudy Gay must have thought we were retarded.

Jose runs the offense like a bingo parlor. Calling plays like each rounds (half court sequence) play marked ball is blank and instead means High screen; if bosh is open: pass, if not: shoot. This offense cost Mitchell his job, why would we want it around when Jarrett is having an off night?

Trade him, buy him out, send him to the farm, turn him to glue. Just keep him, the hell, away from the ACC.

Raptor Jesus

I'm sayin!!!

Jose for Ellis?

Jose for Sessions & fillers?(Minni needs Jose to bring the other spanish PG to America)
    Waiting for DeRozan to windmill dunk in a game!

Comment

Ya, but look at Jack's game today. He was worse. Calderon ran the offence fine today. It was the Jack+Turk combo that couldn't get anything going at the beginning of the game.

Calderon got exposed on defence - I would have liked to see some offence/defence subs which never came. Offensively, he played fine though.

Comment

Deanialist wrote: View Post
        I'm sayin!!!

Jose for Ellis?

Jose for Sessions & fillers?(Minni needs Jose to bring the other spanish PG to America)
        I just... jizzed in my pants a lil bit... when you mentioned Jose for Ellis. If BC could put a package with Jose and maybe DeRozan he might become Raptor God.

Comment

Gotta blame this one on Triano, not Jose.

He knows that Jose and Turk can't play together and Turk barely ever got the BALL in OT. Bargs kept shooting when he was having an off day. I'd rather live and die with Turk's clutch play than finely run offense. Calderon can play with Bosh and he can play with the second unit - he can't play with Bargs, Turk, and Jack. No offense to him, he's a decent enough offensive player, but Triano should have known that Turk was the key and Jack would have been willing to let Turk take over. Even on an off day, Jack can turn the intensity up and take over as he's shown us many times. It was just poor of Triano to not go offense/defense AND to run a lineup that stagnates the ball so much. Bosh tried to be the man, Bargs tried to be the man, Calderon had the ball, Turk could have been the man.

Comment

Deanialist wrote: View Post
            I'm sayin!!!

Jose for Ellis?

At this point if BC can get a sack of used hammers, I say pull the trigger.

Comment

Argh!!!

Man...I was at the game tonight, let me tell you how pissed I am. As if it wasn't bad enough we lost, I had to listen to 2 damn grizzly fans all night.

Under the bus TURKOGLU and TRIANO...I would say Calderon because of defence, but I blame Triano for leaving him in for so long. TURK couldn't make 1 shot? 10mil a year for that? screw him.

How many times was Calderon guarding Rudy Gay because of a pick/screen? They are purposely putting their best player on our worst defender repeatedly. DO SOMETHING,SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!

The only good thing about tonight's loss, is maybe Colangelo gets a fire under his ass, and realizes he might need to make a trade after all.

Thanks and goodnight

Comment

detour wrote: View Post
                Gotta blame this one on Triano, not Jose.

He knows that Jose and Turk can't play together and Turk barely ever got the BALL in OT. Bargs kept shooting when he was having an off day. I'd rather live and die with Turk's clutch play than finely run offense. Calderon can play with Bosh and he can play with the second unit - he can't play with Bargs, Turk, and Jack. No offense to him, he's a decent enough offensive player, but Triano should have known that Turk was the key and Jack would have been willing to let Turk take over. Even on an off day, Jack can turn the intensity up and take over as he's shown us many times. It was just poor of Triano to not go offense/defense AND to run a lineup that stagnates the ball so much. Bosh tried to be the man, Bargs tried to be the man, Calderon had the ball, Turk could have been the man.
                I think The Mask might have had money one the Grizz, that's the only logical explanation for his play tonight. Bargnani blew it with that shot with under 10seconds in the fourth, and then going back the other way one defense didn't make much of an effort for the block. The Mask/Triano can share the blame for this one though, and Bargs to a lesser extent.

Comment

loveandhateraptors wrote: View Post
                  Man...I was at the game tonight, let me tell you how pissed I am. As if it wasn't bad enough we lost, I had to listen to 2 damn grizzly fans all night.

Under the bus TURKOGLU and TRIANO...I would say Calderon because of defence, but I blame Triano for leaving him in for so long. TURK couldn't make 1 shot? 10mil a year for that? screw him.

How many times was Calderon guarding Rudy Gay because of a pick/screen? They are purposely putting their best player on our worst defender repeatedly. DO SOMETHING,SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!

The only good thing about tonight's loss, is maybe Colangelo gets a fire under his ass, and realizes he might need to make a trade after all.

Thanks and goodnight
                  BC making a deal, would make losing that one almost, almost liveable

Comment

I think what you see is it for this season. They need to make the most of this because no trade is coming tomorrow...

Comment

Turkoglu couldn't stop messing with his mask. It was like he was a ten year old who was wearing a new suit. He couldn't focus and had his worst game of the year...and that's saying something.

Comment

I can't believe the hate on Jose.
                        Thank god for Triano for sitting Jack on the bench tonight. He plain sucked. His defence is better than Jose's, but when your not producing anything on offense, just take a seat. His defence was nowhere tonight so I don't know how you guys keep praising him so much.
                        Jose > Jarret
                        COME ON NOW!

Comment

Calderon was the only reason the Raptors were able to come back from being behind by double digits in the first quarter AGAIN, he was the second best Raptor on the floor tonight, and your blaming him because he can't stop a guy six inches taller from taking a jumpshot?

Wow, I thought the title of this thread was sarcastic. You people see only what you want to see, don't you?
                          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Positive it isn't what 'I want' to see. We came out flat and the B squad brought us back, by out hustling their B squad.

Jose is proving to be impossible to hide in our already Swiss cheese defense. His exploit-ability has underage Sweat Shops Workers concerned for his safety.

If that was all, it wouldn't be time to blow up the key pieces just to get rid of him, but its how he can effortless gum up one of the top offenses in the league that makes it impossible to see him getting more than breather and foul trouble minutes as we get closer to and into the playoffs.

Comment

Which Raptor PG brought the team back to a tie right before halftime after being down 16 points last night?

JOSE CALDERON!

[/thread]
                              RR OG

Comment

Working...
                              X