• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard James

Go get him, Ujiri
    @sweatpantsjer

OK boss
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Sure, why not....We need an extra big body. Let him fight at C for back up minutes.

Comment

If raps can't pick him up, someone will claim him before waiver clears.

Comment

With the Camby buyout I can definitely see MU going after him. He's a young big with potential. Those are the type of signings he's been going after this off season. Can't go wrong with another big in the rotation, especially one that is known more for their defense then offense.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            With the Camby buyout I can definitely see MU going after him. He's a young big with potential. Those are the type of signings he's been going after this off season. Can't go wrong with another big in the rotation, especially one that is known more for their defense then offense.
            + He's athletic. DC should like him

Comment

I've never heard of him.
              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

His fancy stats look nice. He is cheap and I can't think of another C we can get for "free"

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Those are the type of signings he's been going after this off season.
                  Talking about cheap signings, it's what Ujiri has IMPRESSIVELY done this year. He has acquired potentially good players for cheap, without committing long term. While Tyler H and Augustin come from the E Conference finals team, Buycks could prove to be an absolute steal of a signing. Add the Bargnani trade, he scores full marks in his off-season transactions.

Why not sign B James as well?
                  Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Ok here's his Basketball-Reference.com Link

Very interesting numbers. However, I would point out that his birthday is February 7th, 1985 So he's like 28.42 years old. Not sure how he managed to be a 26/27 year old senior in college, but he did.

Other than his age, I have I like him.
                    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                      Ok here's his Basketball-Reference.com Link

Very interesting numbers. However, I would point out that his birthday is February 7th, 1985 So he's like 28.42 years old. Not sure how he managed to be a 26/27 year old senior in college, but he did.

Other than his age, I have I like him.
                      He served a long time in the Air Force, putting off his basketball career. Would be a weird twist if someone who served his country so long ended up playing in another one.

Comment

James had a good college career at Florida State after coming to basketball relatively late.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...cal-nba-player

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          He served a long time in the Air Force, putting off his basketball career. Would be a weird twist if someone who served his country so long ended up playing in another one.
                          So you're saying he's the second coming of David Robinson?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                            So you're saying he's the second coming of David Robinson?!?!?!?!?!?!?
                            Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying.

Comment

Initially the age thing was a concern, but he sounds like he'd be a good locker room guy, and with the amount of youth on the team it's not bad to have someone a little older, but still have some upside. Since JV is our starting center for the foreseeable future he could be a solid back up. There's worse things we could do with his roster spot.

Comment

Working...
                              X