Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football Keeper League (S4 Discussion, see post 53 for final stats)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we have a flex spot this year?

Comment

Nope. Draft accordingly. You need to build within the confines of the system and not build with the expectation that the system should change to fit your system.

Comment

When do you need to know my keepers by Apollo? I can't decide yet.

Comment

Where this league only involves a maximum of 40 keepers and the draft is still far away let's say you get them to me no later than a week before the draft? I'll also throw in the statement that after that point, should there be a crippling injury to your player(s), you can make a change after that as long as it's to me a couple days before the draft.

Is that fair for everybody?

Please keep in mind that this applies only to the keeper league. I need your picks ASAP for the Dynasty league and I will auto-pick your 25 man roster unless you let me know ASAP.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
            Can we have a flex spot this year?
            *Commish hat off*

You should try to trade Mr.Turftoe before he gets turf toe.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              Where this league only involves a maximum of 40 keepers and the draft is still far away let's say you get them to me no later than a week before the draft? I'll also throw in the statement that after that point, should there be a crippling injury to your player(s), you can make a change after that as long as it's to me a couple days before the draft.

Is that fair for everybody?

Please keep in mind that this applies only to the keeper league. I need your picks ASAP for the Dynasty league and I will auto-pick your 25 man roster unless you let me know ASAP.
              Do you have to know our keepers even if we choose the keepers though the system?
              Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Thu Aug 1, 2013, 10:08 PM.

Comment

If you want to be on the safe side and make sure nothing goes wrong it wouldn't hurt.

Comment

My keepers are Victor Cruz, Calvin Johnson and Maurice Jones Drew

Comment

Everybody has something confirmed in now except for jbml, Doc and Drizz.

Comment

OK, choosing my keepers now.

Comment

Alrighty, keeping:

RGIII
                        Larry Fitzgerald (praying he has a better season)
                        Demaryius Thomas
                        Trent Richardson
                        Jimmy Graham

Comment

That right there is a scary list. The Browns are looking for T-Rich to touch the ball approx. 350 times this year.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            That right there is a scary list. The Browns are looking for T-Rich to touch the ball approx. 350 times this year.
                            Praying he can stay healthy. As well I'm nervous on how RGIII will react this season after his knee surgery. Won't be the same player, but hoping he can be just as effective.

Comment

Apparently he's completely recovered. I think he'll have a bounce back year like AP did in terms of health. Knee injuries aren't the kiss of death they once were.

Comment

Everybody has something in now with the exception of jbml.

Remember, you still have time to change your minds. If one of your guys blows his knee or ankle or anything we can do a quick fix so it doesn't kill your season right out of the gate.

Comment

Working...
                                X