Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    better than russel peters and skip bayless
    First of all its Russel Peters. Second of all, Kevin Hart is no where near as funny as Russel Peters

Comment

how can you dismiss this gold?!

Comment

I'd take any of the "blue collar" guys over Russell Peters.

And Larry and Tater salad are really the only two funny ones.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Kevin Hart is trash.

Russel Peters has some nuggets of gold every once and awhile, but all his material revolves around race. Dave Chapelle "Killing 'em softly" is probably my favourite stand up.
          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Where's the love for Chris Rock?

Comment

Hart vs. Will Ferrell would be a nail-biter

Comment

Russell Peters was funny with his earlier material, but he's grown quite stale.

Chappelle is still awesome.

Before he retired, Seinfeld had some good standup ("I'm Telling You for the Last Time")

Aziz Ansari has been growing on me lately.

Comment

Robin Williams is amazing at stand-up
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Lefty wrote: View Post
                    Hart vs. Will Ferrell would be a nail-biter
                    I expected a lot more from Billy Hoyle

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                      Robin Williams is amazing at stand-up
                      There's something about the way Robin Williams sweats buckets on state, that makes me want to change the channel...

EDIT: "state" = "stage"
                      Last edited by Nilanka; Thu Jul 25, 2013, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        There's something about the way Robin Williams sweats buckets on state, that makes me want to change the channel...
                        Ya I'm always tense and slightly embarrassed for him when I watch him on TV.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

EDIT: "state" = "stage"
                          It adds to the hilarity in my opinion..

Comment

What's the best work ethic you have ever seen in a player?

SR: Kyle Lowry would be one player I'd mention. He really enjoyed getting in the gym and working on his game. And for the first half of the lockout season he was probably one of the best 10 players in the league. And the other one would be Luis Scola. He was the ultimate professional. Every day was like clockwork: he did his footwork drills, then his shooting drills... He was extremely professional. Two guys that I would add to the list would be Ricky Rubio and Nikola Pekovic. Those two guys, every single day, they had to do something to get better, watching film, getting in the weight room, even getting treatment to take care of their bodies.

Read more at http://hoopshype.com/interviews/sier...FSL2Zj5H4rk.99
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Kyle Lowry gets BLOCKED by 5'3 Kevin Hart

Apologizes if this has already been posted. Not a hater. I just thought this was funny.

Comment

It was already posted before.. It's old sir

Comment

Working...
                                X