Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Wall almost has his hands on a max contract? Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brandon wrote:
    A GM that is allowed to operate as Barkley says is working for a bad owner. And there are a lot of bad owners. I'd say most owners really don't know what they're doing at all.
    I don't disagree with that.

But thats also why they higher General Managers isn't it?

Comment

Comment

now im crying :"(
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Noo but he's donating money to charity for selfish reasons to make himself look better. Typical rich douchebag

/notsrs

This is making a few guys look like idiots in that other thread. Not every celebrity has poor morals.

Comment

Xixak wrote: View Post
            Noo but he's donating money to charity for selfish reasons to make himself look better. Typical rich douchebag

/notsrs

This is making a few guys look like idiots in that other thread. Not every celebrity has poor morals.
            Look at you trying to recruit people to agree with you..it's rather pitiful.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Xixak wrote: View Post

/notsrs

wasnt this supposed to go in the other thread.... (the one you two were already arguing in)
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                wasnt this supposed to go in the other thread.... (the one you two were already arguing in)
                Yes. He's just being a troll. Trying to recruit people to agree with him. Making a big deal out of something that's not. Keep it in the other thread Xixak..quit being a bully troll
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

john throws a full court alley to himself

Comment

john throws a full court alley to himself
                    Million dollar question - Is it fake or not?

Comment

Fake, but still fun

Comment

this is clearly fake! if he could run that fast he'd break the 100m world record
                        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Fake. Or John Wall is God...

The running took place between 0:07 and 0:09, giving him 2 seconds to run the length of the court which is 28m in length.

Since he started running at about the end of the net and only needed to reach the other net, and since a net is 1.575m in front of the boundary, he ran [28 - 2(1.575) =] 24.85m in 2 seconds.

This gives him an average speed off 12.425 m/s, aka 44.73 km/h, aka running 100m in 8.04 seconds.

It would take Usain Bolt 3.25 seconds to run the same 24.85m, making John Wall 160% faster than Usain Bolt
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

have some fun its offseason..jheez why so stiff?

Comment

have some fun its offseason..jheez why so stiff?
                              He was having some fun...

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                                Fake. Or John Wall is God...

The running took place between 0:07 and 0:09, giving him 2 seconds to run the length of the court which is 28m in length.

Since he started running at about the end of the net and only needed to reach the other net, and since a net is 1.575m in front of the boundary, he ran [28 - 2(1.575) =] 24.85m in 2 seconds.

This gives him an average speed off 12.425 m/s, aka 44.73 km/h, aka running 100m in 8.04 seconds.

It would take Usain Bolt 3.25 seconds to run the same 24.85m, making John Wall 160% faster than Usain Bolt
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X