Casting Rumours For The New "Star Wars"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Actually I'm pretty sure its about Lukes kid/ children.

Each trilogy has followed a different Generation of Skywalker.

Harrison Ford is said to be making an appearance though.
    I meant to put Luke..my bad. But I read sonething about Han Solo/Proncess Leah actually. Just can't remember the details
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Xixak wrote: View Post
      There's actually a huge ass Star Wars timeline, I think it's based off the books. The 6 movies encompass like a TINY portion of it.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timel...lactic_history
      Whoa ... that site is EPIC.. might try that whole thing over a few beers this weekend! Hahah (Not sure if I'm actually that geeky, or not..)

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        I meant to put Luke..my bad. But I read sonething about Han Solo/Proncess Leah actually. Just can't remember the details
        Also true. I did hear that as well, you're right.

Comment

Also true. I did hear that as well, you're right.
          Ya, I just read it now. There was a leaked casting call that asked for "two actresses to play two females in their late teens" and back when Matthew Vaughn was rumoured to direct it was rumoured he had a story that would have Han Solo/Leia Skywalker daughter play a protagonist.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Disney also owns Marvel Entertainment (ie Iron Man, Avengers, etc.) ... so there's that.
            I hear you but this is different.

Movie adaptations of comics have been hit or miss over the years. Iron Man, the Avengers, and Thor were exciting movies but in terms of story telling they were not on the level of Star Wars episodes 4-6. Here the key difference you must consider:

Those super hero movies were born on paper and translated to the big screen. Those movies essentially set the bar because most of what came before them was crap.

Star Wars was born on the big screen. The story telling, the depth of it all, was so well presented in the original trilogy. It set the bar really high. This new trilogy is driven by money, it won't have a soul like the first trio... That is if episodes 1 through 3 are any indication; three entertaining movies and progressively better but all sub par to what came before it.

I will say this. If they chose to go with the Revan storyline from KOTOR that would make a good movie if they did it right.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              I will say this. If they chose to go with the Revan storyline from KOTOR that would make a good movie if they did it right.
              they're also doing stand alone movies between the movies of the new trilogy.... fingers crossed

KOTOR & KOTOR2 are easily in my top 5 favourite games ever

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                they're also doing stand alone movies between the movies of the new trilogy....
                Ya, pretty sure a Boba Fett movie has already been confirmed.

Comment

Ya, pretty sure a Boba Fett movie has already been confirmed.
                  Bad ass!

Comment

Working...
                  X