Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farewell Alan Anderson .. We Hardly Knew ye.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell Alan Anderson .. We Hardly Knew ye.

Alan Anderson has agreed to a two-year deal with the Brooklyn Nets, his agent, Mark Bartelstein, told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard.

The deal is worth a total of $2 million, Bartelstein said, with a player option for the second year.

Anderson, 30, averaged 10.7 points on 38.3 percent shooting in 65 games last season for the Toronto Raptors. He can provide added depth at both the shooting guard and power forward positions.

Once the deal is official, Anderson will become Brooklyn's 15th player under contract for the 2013-14 season.

Source
    $2M over 2 years? With a player option? Bartlestein is the man. Haha Good for Alan.
    Glad he got something in the league. I think he proved at the very least, that he can play.

I think with Alan playing a limited role in Brooklyn he will shine brightly, he over played here in Toronto hes a skilled guy, glad hes in the NBA glad hes no longer a Raptor.

Needless to say I look forward to Nets, Knicks, Mavs match ups this season.

Comment

By limited you mean he'll be glued to the bench. I think San antoine should have signed him, he's like an older Gary neal

Comment

He can provide added depth at both the shooting guard and power forward positions.
        O__O

Comment

I'm irrationally happy about this....

Happy that AA gets to keep a legit NBA job after coming out of nowhere.

And thrilled that he's removed from Casey's options.

Comment

Man, we had a LOT of guys shooting in the 30 somethings percent wise, and low 40s. Unbelievable that we were in as many games as we were, with Alan Anderson, Andrea Bargnani, John Lucas III, Rudy Gay and to a lesser extent Demar Derozan all being ridiculously inefficient shots. We'd give away like 6 more shots a game than the opposition on average just by the fact that nobody could shoot but still loved popping up outside of 15 feet. What a maddening team to watch last year, I hope the fact we've upgraded our inside game huge with JV's improvement and Hans off the bench, the offensive strategy might work the ball inside a little more.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Its Ross's show now. I hope he accepts the challenge.

Comment

So... he took a pay cut to play for a winning team. Wasn't Mini interested in him? I think he could have gotten double what he got, AT LEAST. Well, he's the one losing millions. Not sure he has the financial security to have made this move, and with AK on the roster he is going to love that bench. Oh well.

Comment

And it's farewell OP

Comment

Xixak wrote: View Post
                    And it's farewell OP
                    Hey, phonetics...like analytics, is in.

Comment

Casey just shed a single tear....

Comment

AA is going to drop 82 on us.

Comment

Glad to see him stick somewhere. Best of luck in the future to him.

Comment

Anyone know how did phdsteve get dinner with Lieweke? Did this result from the pick up game. Good stuff guys

Comment

I'm glad he is is still in the NBA. I'm glad he has been given an opportunity on a winning team.
                              I'm also glad that he is no longer on our team.

Comment

Working...
                              X