Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farewell Alan Anderson .. We Hardly Knew ye.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wanted to see him on the bulls

Comment

casey will prob commit suicide now that his lover boy is gone
      ya dun noe

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        AA is going to drop 82 on us.
        on 123 shots, and in only 7 minutes of PT.
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Hope he does well. Despite him driving me crazy with his chucking .. I actually like a lot of what he brings (attitude, toughness, confidence). Not sure he will crack the lineup in Brooklyn (although given age, injuries could be rampant there) - but hope he does well. And, thrilled hes off our team.

Comment

great addition by subtraction this year
            lucas, Anderson, kleiza, bargs for actual role players in augustin, hansborogh, novak

Comment

d749 wrote: View Post
              great addition by subtraction this year
              lucas, Anderson, kleiza, bargs for actual role players in augustin, hansborogh, novak
              Yup, traded a bunch of Kobe-syndrome chuckers for a 3pt shooting PG who's a willing passer, a banger hustle PF and one of the league's best spot up 3 point shooters.

Definitely looking at having a much better bench this year. If Fields can rediscover his shot and Ross can improve, it's only that much sweeter. I'd love to grab a legit backup center though, I wish Camby would play for us

I think the rotation should look something like this next year (minutes played in brackets):

Lowry (32)/Augustin (15)/Buycks (1)
              DeMar (30)/Ross (15)/Fields (3)
              Gay (25)/Novak (10)/DeRozan (5)/Fields (3)
              Amir (20)/Hansbrough (15)/Gay (10)/Novak (3)
              Valanciunas (30)/Backup C (10)/Amir (8)

Totals
              Gay: 35mpg
              DeRozan: 35mpg
              Lowry: 32mpg
              Jonas: 30mpg
              Amir: 28mpg
              Augustin: 15mpg
              Ross: 15mpg
              Hansbrough: 15mpg
              Novak: 13mpg
              Backup C: 10mpg
              Fields: 6mpg
              Buycks: 1mpg

Comment

AA drove me crazy but I blame Casey more than anyone for his shenanigans. Good for him.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

AA had to play guys get that through your heads already..... who else was Casey supposed to turn to to balance out the rotation on the Wings? Ross and Fields were shitting themselves night after night. Anderson had to play. I didnt like him much either but there was no choice..

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    AA had to play guys get that through your heads already..... who else was Casey supposed to turn to to balance out the rotation on the Wings? Ross and Fields were shitting themselves night after night. Anderson had to play. I didnt like him much either but there was no choice..
                    I hate AA but 100% agree with this. Ross and Fields were terrible last year so Casey didn't really have any option.

Comment

What a relief. We don't have to watch Casey check him in so he can get his dosage of shitty shot attempts.

Comment

Working...
                      X