GIF war & alleged sexual tensions - off topic chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck....................... dj's married :'(
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Don't gang up on me just cause I call out the sexual tension between you's..
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        Don't gang up on me just cause I call out the sexual tension between you's..
        you underestimate our powers!?!?!
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
          lool dont be mean he has a brain but its size -0.28 and average brain is size 8
          .28 smaller than mans' brain or womans' because a womans' brain is 1 third the siza of a mans' brain and that is scientific fact.

Comment

i was joking loooooool

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              .28 smaller than mans' brain or womans' because a womans' brain is 1 third the siza of a mans' brain and that is scientific fact.
              Ooooh, burn!
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Ooooh, burn!
                the disadvantages of not knowing anything

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                  the disadvantages of not knowing anything
                  Do I detect a hint of...jealousy?????? V

Comment

Do I detect a hint of...jealousy?????? V
                    loool thats the fuckin saying of the year xD

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      A man's brain is about 10% larger than a woman's. Generally to accommodate the larger mass and the autonomous and control requirements. And nothing to do with the testicles.

Comment

^^^ this

Comment

haha it actually got moved loool

Comment

Hahahaha. OMG, the title!

Who's the comedian?

Comment

I don't understand this thread... but feel like I should.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                                I don't understand this thread... but feel like I should.
                                Just read page 2

Comment

Working...
                                X