• Time
  • Show
Clear All

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Detroit's starting backcourt is now:

Jennings - chucker
    Stuckey - chucker
    Josh Smith - chucker

No way they're making the playoffs this year. Everything will have to work out perfectly for that to happen. Even two relatively solid bigs in Drummond/Monroe can even that out.
    Nah. I still think they're a playoff team, but a borderline playoff team. They will probably get the 8th spot in the playoffs as I see Washington and Cleveland being the better team. They have the talent level to make the playoffs especially defensively. They also have training camp together which will help with their team chemistry. The only real problem with the Pistons is their offense. Like you said, they have chuckers in Jennings, Stuckey and Smith who are also very inconsistent at times. Overall, their talent level is much higher than ours. It's safe to say that our playoff chances are growing slimmer as the offseason goes on.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      Nah. I still think they're a playoff team, but a borderline playoff team. They will probably get the 8th spot in the playoffs as I see Washington and Cleveland being the better team. They have the talent level to make the playoffs especially defensively. They also have training camp together which will help with their team chemistry. The only real problem with the Pistons is their offense. Like you said, they have chuckers in Jennings, Stuckey and Smith who are also very inconsistent at times. Overall, their talent level is much higher than ours. It's safe to say that our playoff chances are growing slimmer as the offseason goes on.
      They'll make the playoffs if they play their starters 48 minutes a game. They don't have a bench.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I gotta be honest. I wanted the Raps to draft Kemba or Knight back in the 11 draft. Kemba was my first choice. And he's a good player. Better than the Raps starting PG.

Thank god they drafted JV though. One of Colangelo's better decision.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
          It's only fitting that a Brandon commented on this thread!
          Hahahaha. I didn't even realize it was a brandon for brandon swap..that's howls. Brandon Wright should of been included somehow
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            Hahahaha. I didn't even realize it was a brandon for brandon swap..that's howls. Brandon Wright should of been included somehow
            Both Brandons have shooting problems.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
              Both Brandons have shooting problems.
              No actually they don't have any problems shooting whatsoever..
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Whatta guy.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

1 million dollars is a lot of money. But it just seems like a dick move from someone who's getting paid 16 times that a year..

Comment

1 million dollars is a lot of money. But it just seems like a dick move from someone who's getting paid 16 times that a year..
                    oh c'mon!

Comment

In what context is giving money to charity a dick move?
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                        In what context is giving money to charity a dick move?
                        In the context that it's 1/16th of your yearly salary...did you miss that part?

or in an even bigger picture 1/80th of your contract...

Comment

In the context that it's 1/16th of your yearly salary...did you miss that part?

or in an even bigger picture 1/80th of your contract...
                          I don't quite understand why that's a dick move? Charity is charity no matter how much you are giving.. He's giving 1/16th of his yearly salary which is quite a bit. For a person making $50K a year, that's about $3000 dollars.. and $3K for someone making $50K is a really good charitable contribution (in my opinion).

Comment

Wtf HOW?

This is the equivalent of someone who makes $50,000 donating $3,125 to charity. That's the average income in a North American household. How many households in that income range do you think there are that donate that much money to charity a year? Close to 0

Makes me sick when people try to downplay the donations that these guys make to charity. Just because they're rich doesn't mean that money doesn't have value to them.

Comment

Wow just realized that planetmars basically said what I said already lol.

Comment

Summertime threads, where players get criticized for donating money to charity...

Comment

Working...
                                X