This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p00ka wrote: View Post
    Looks like basketballreference.com has a problem with their blocks per game calculation. Makes a a guy wonder where else their numbers might be wrong.
    the .5 is his time with memphis. the .3 with detroit. the "TOT" it the total for the season which is 0.4.

Comment

• http://web.stagram.com/p/535530222837727443_9543743

At least our new Pine Rider is a big Bulls fan. what a dick. Least fav player by a mile already.

Comment

• Austin Daye, at least statistically, is a very similar player to Tayshaun Prince per 36. I think he'll be more useful to us next year than people are expecting.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
          http://web.stagram.com/p/535530222837727443_9543743

At least our new Pine Rider is a big Bulls fan. what a dick. Least fav player by a mile already.
          LMFAO. Did you tell him to drop a few bucks and get another cap?

Comment

• This is not the right place to bring this up but has anyone else seen the article on realgm that says Landry Fields is still rehabbing his elbow? I don't know but something about that doesn't seem like a good sign. I would have thought he would be done with the rehabbing by now. It also talks about him restructuring his shot. The article just comes across to me like Fields is still not close to being 100% healthy or to getting his shot back. So it looks like Landry still won't be able to shoot this coming season.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
              LMFAO. Did you tell him to drop a few bucks and get another cap?
              I read that too lol

Comment

• Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  This is not the right place to bring this up but has anyone else seen the article on realgm that says Landry Fields is still rehabbing his elbow? I don't know but something about that doesn't seem like a good sign. I would have thought he would be done with the rehabbing by now. It also talks about him restructuring his shot. The article just comes across to me like Fields is still not close to being 100% healthy or to getting his shot back. So it looks like Landry still won't be able to shoot this coming season.
                  "rehab" is the wrong word. obviously if his arm wasnt healed he couldnt have played at the end of last season. what people are saying is that he basically has to relearn his shot, being a nerve surgery. he's been busy this summer as he's just had a baby. but training camp is coming up, he has a brand new coaching+training staff to work with, even steve novak to help him out. i wouldnt stress about it.

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
                    "rehab" is the wrong word. obviously if his arm wasnt healed he couldnt have played at the end of last season. what people are saying is that he basically has to relearn his shot, being a nerve surgery. he's been busy this summer as he's just had a baby. but training camp is coming up, he has a brand new coaching+training staff to work with, even steve novak to help him out. i wouldnt stress about it.
                    This is true. My only worry is I feel he hasn't been working as hard as he should have this summer because of the birth of his son. At the same time I do understand him putting his family first. I just hope he has been finding time to put the work in as well and not just trying to start focusing now, as the offseason is coming to an end. Time will tell I guess.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• His arm is still effed as of a couple of months ago. Assistant coaches should have gone down to NYC to train w/ him.

No one has heard or seen him. No information is available as to whether or not he went down to Las Vegas.

Pretty sure his career is done. It's a game of buckets....

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                        ...Pretty sure his career is done. It's a game of buckets....
                        I heard that he has been knocking them down from 3-5 feet outside the arc and Casey wants to keep his revitalized shot under wraps until a few games into the season...that way the Raps can start with big time momentum and secure a playoff spot by December.

His shot is supposed to be so good that he has actually been hitting them at a .296 clip, blindfolded from center court. that will be something to see.

Comment

• until they hit .300, I am not impressed with his performance.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            This is not the right place to bring this up but has anyone else seen the article on realgm that says Landry Fields is still rehabbing his elbow? I don't know but something about that doesn't seem like a good sign. I would have thought he would be done with the rehabbing by now. It also talks about him restructuring his shot. The article just comes across to me like Fields is still not close to being 100% healthy or to getting his shot back. So it looks like Landry still won't be able to shoot this coming season.
                            No, you're right ... this absolutely the most wrong place to bring this up, ever. Lol

If you have to start a post with "This is not the right place to bring this up", then you should probably find another place to put it ... or start a new thread.

Comment

• fact is, this Austin Daye character, this ingrate, this, this, this hooligan and disrespectful SOB is dancing around wearing a Bulls Cap.

I'm Not Having it. Ever.

DISLIKE!

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                                fact is, this Austin Daye character, this ingrate, this, this, this hooligan and disrespectful SOB is dancing around wearing a Bulls Cap.

I'm Not Having it. Ever.

DISLIKE!
                                If he was wearing a OKC Thunder cap, or Miami Heat, then totally with you; Torches and Pitchforks all the way!!
                                Or like when Ty Lawson was wearing Raptors gear. Little bit of a funny choice.

But the Bulls are just as much as a fashion statement as wearing any other brand clothing, in my opinion. So he gets a pass.

Comment

Working...
                                X