The Raptors only have one non-American left on the team - Jonas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    I remember him. But, I don't remember seeing any of his interviews.
    He's a Slovenian player... who learned English when he played on the Pacers, with the likes of such linguistic scholars as Jamaal Tinsley, Ron Artest, and Stephen Jackson.

so he has the vocabulary of a cast member of the Wire, but an eastern European accent... every sentence out of his mouth is a goldmine

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      He's a Slovenian player... who learned English when he played on the Pacers, with the likes of such linguistic scholars as Jamaal Tinsley, Ron Artest, and Stephen Jackson.

so he has the vocabulary of a cast member of the Wire, but an eastern European accent... every sentence out of his mouth is a goldmine
      I wanna hear this!!!!!!!!

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post

Oh shit. Hahaha. Looks like a trip to YouTube is in order
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
          Oh shit. Hahaha. Looks like a trip to YouTube is in order
          Can't find anything

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            Can't find anything
            Same. Can only find text. No videos
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
            X