Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrence Jones Arrested

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/95...d-homeless-man

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Houston Rockets forward Terrence Jones was arrested in Portland, Ore., on Wednesday after he was seen stomping on a homeless man's leg, a police spokesman said.

A police sergeant making sure people remained orderly while they left a downtown club shortly after 2 a.m. saw the 6-foot-9 Jones walk by a doorway where two homeless men were sleeping and yell "Wake Up!" before lifting his foot and stomping on one man's leg, said Sgt. Pete Simpson, a Portland police spokesman.

Jones, 21, was booked into the Multnomah County Jail on a misdemeanor harassment charge. He was later released on his own recognizance.

The homeless man, identified as 46-year-old Daniel Kellerher, had a minor injury that did not require immediate medical attention, Simpson said.

Jones, who could not immediately be located for comment, graduated from Portland's Jefferson High School before attending the University of Kentucky.

The Rockets selected Jones with the 18th pick of the 2012 draft. He played sparingly in his rookie season, averaging 5.5 points in 19 games.

Rockets spokeswoman Tracey Hughes said the team had no comment, and Jones' agent, Arn Tellem, did not immediately return a phone message left with his secretary Wednesday.

Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this is true, he's a real dick, and I'm quite glad we didn't draft him.

That's fucked up. Millionaire stomping homeless man. Sad.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      That's fucked up. Millionaire stomping homeless man. Sad.
      And to think I was actually a fan of Terrence Jones! Shake my head...

Comment

Comment

Either he thinks he's Christian Bale

or Kevin Love

Comment

Is that his mug shot?

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
              Is that his mug shot?
              Yup, he pleaded not guilty. It's good when you have money to hire good lawyer.

Comment

Yup, he pleaded not guilty. It's good when you have money to hire good lawyer.

Yup, but his reputation just went down the drain!

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                  Is that his mug shot?
                  I know right. Looks like his yearly pic, but in a camo(possibly) jersey!

Comment

Horrible.

Comment

I remember a lot of people saying we picked the wrong Terrence.

Well, so much for that.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                        I remember a lot of people saying we picked the wrong Terrence.

Well, so much for that.
                        As a player, I still prefer Jones to Ross. He's an overall better player. Jones just happens to hate homeless people now that he's rich....

Comment

Innocent until proven guilty, so if you weren't there and seen it first hand, tone down your judgement a bit, because you don't want to turn out like the people who keep calling Kobe a rapist even when he was acquited

Comment

Vykis wrote: View Post
                            Innocent until proven guilty, so if you weren't there and seen it first hand, tone down your judgement a bit, because you don't want to turn out like the people who keep calling Kobe a rapist even when he was acquited
                            Doesn't really matter. Once this hits the news which it already did, you're automatically gonna be judged especially if you are an celebrity/athlete. As for Kobe, it didn't matter whether he was acquited or not. That bad publicity/reputation will always be mentioned. Same applies here. You're right. He's innocent until proven guilty, but unless the homeless man admits that he lied just to get a lawsuit, he's gonna obvious be judged by this.

Comment

Vykis wrote: View Post
                              Remember with good lawyer your odds higher to be acquited than for just average human being. That's the world we living!

Comment

Working...
                              X