• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pelican:

Flamingo:

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      ...They're the Pacers jerseys with darker shades of each colour and different Text. I agree that the Fan made jerseys were actually better ... and had they lost the pinstripes on their last jerseys? Or were they still rocking them?
      Hopefully they will have like an amazing alternate costume stocked up :P

Comment

Pelican:

Flamingo:
        Relax. Mack North wasn't serious when he said Flamingos. It's a Scarface joke/reference. It's so also a TBJ reference too.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
          Relax. Mack North wasn't serious when he said Flamingos. It's a Scarface joke/reference. It's so also a TBJ reference too.
          I'm relaxed. Just wanted to post some funny pictures relevant to the conversation ...

Comment

I'm relaxed. Just wanted to post some funny pictures relevant to the conversation ...
            Well since were being funny.

Fun fact: Flamingos piss on their legs to cool off
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
              Well since were being funny.

Fun fact: Flamingos piss on their legs to cool off
              i dont know if i should take you seriously..
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                lol apparently it's true.

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                  Would I lie to you Liam Neeson?
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Would I lie to you Liam Neeson?
                    no, i dont know Amanda Bynes..
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Charlie Sheen!

Comment

why are we shouting out names of random washed up celebrities?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          why are we shouting out names of random washed up celebrities?
                          None of those celebrities are washed up..Amanda Bynes was a washed up teen idol but now that she's gone postal she's relevant again.

Charlie Sheen and Liam Neeson are far from washed up.

Now if I had of said Steve Guttenberg. That is a different story..

Comment

Amanda Bynes is done. Everything from now on will just feel like Britney Spears after her break down.
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                              Amanda Bynes is done. Everything from now on will just feel like Britney Spears after her break down.
                              But she's managing to stay in the headlines by being a total nutbar..she's not washed up so long as shes makin headlines

Comment

But she's managing to stay in the headlines by being a total nutbar..she's not washed up so long as shes makin headlines
                                That's a stupid argument. She's washed up because she is on headlines lol

Comment

Working...
                                X