Chris Sheridan Hates Andrea Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Sheridan Hates Andrea Bargnani

Not sure how many of you caught this, but in Chris Sheridan's latest NBA Power Rankings he managed to mention Andrea Bargnani (and how idiotic NYC was to trade for him) 4 times! Not only does Il Mago come up in the Knicks and Raptors blurbs, he somehow manages to shoehorn references into the sections for Denver & Washington as well. The guy has a serious hate-on for Bargs.

He also manages to rank T.O. in 27th, so even with Masai's fleecing of the Knicks he's still got a rather pessimistic take on our current lineup.

There's some other questionable judgement in there (I simply can't place the Knicks ahead of GSW, Chicago, and Houston), but I thought RR folk would be interested along the lines of "what the rest of the world thinks about our team"...

Source: http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2013/08...ust-edition/2/
    Last edited by The Chef; Fri Aug 9, 2013, 02:11 AM. Reason: Forgot source link

Who cares?
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Who cares?
      1+

Comment

Chris Sheridan represents the 'rest of the world'??

Comment

Fuck Chris Sheridan

Comment

horrible rankings, even if you completely ignore Toronto's position.

Comment

Odd... Losing Jrue Holiday makes Philly the worst team in History apparently.

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                Fuck Chris Sheridan

this is hot

Comment

Yeah, this is terrible analysis in many ways.

- puts his money on the Pacers, but then says the Nets can beat them
                  - rather having Tony Allen than Iggy because Tony won't take a bad shot. that's because he doesn't have an actual shot!
                  - says Jeremy Lin isn't a great starter but Greg Smith is
                  - thinks Jrue Holiday is enough to vault the Pelicans up six spots from last year
                  - has the Kings at 17, even after they lost their 2nd-best player in Tyreke Evans. Vasquez can't make up for that
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I've never liked Sheridan. He likes to think that he can be the first to know things and that he has "sources" but they never come true. But that's unrelated. Anyone who says Greg Popovich isn't a genius, loses all credibility in my book.(not that he had any to begin with.

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                      this is hot

You're welcome

Comment

Who doesn't hate Bargnani?

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          Odd... Losing Jrue Holiday makes Philly the worst team in History apparently.
                          Yeah again Jrue is really overrated. Statistically he's not that much better than Brandon Jennings.

That being said though Philly is pretty freaking bad lol. If MCW shoots as poorly as he did in the summer league they'll have 0 players who they can rely on to score consistently.

I'd argue that they're actually worse than the 09-10 Nets (12 wins), they might not lose as much as them though because of the number of teams that are tanking. At least that team had Brook Lopez and D-Harris who could both go for 20 on any given night. Philly has no one like that unless ET finally lives up to his draft selection, but I doubt he will.

Comment

Chris Sheridan is not good at analyzing the game of basketball.
                            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Well, if Sheridan wasn't a contrarian, no one would link to his blog and he would go bankrupt.

Comment

Working...
                              X