Kobe and Amanda Bynes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe and Amanda Bynes

not really much to do soo lets have some fun.
    a little video from when amanda was little, and when kobe had an afro (man, he was sweet)

lool she hasn't changed, i would do the same this if i seen kobe but not when i was seven or ten, or whatever age she is..lol
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

It's not even listed in his IMDb credits..have to guess it was 96 or 97. So yeah she's 10 or 11.

I used to like that show when I was young..now I just watched that clip and it's headache inducing. Kobe was prolly like "why did I do this, again?"
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

loool once a hoe, always a hoe
      how could someone possibly like this ratchet-ness
      tell me when you watched it (like 12 years ago) did you actually laugh
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

12 years ago was 2001. This episode was late 90's. But, I prolly did watch the show around 2001 or 02 and yeah, it was great. Amanda Bynes was hilarious.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Ahh i remember shows like this. I fucking hated them with a passion

Comment

Working...
          X