No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I called it. Hank is going to get info out of Jesse.
    Maybe Hank become the father figure Jesse always looked for in Walt and then Mike.
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I believe Lydia and Todd are what drives Walt to exile in New Hampshire. As we know now Walt comes back to New Mexico on his 52nd birthday armed with heavy artillery and ricin to deal with some demons.

Comment

the second [art is all the BB info
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
          I believe Lydia and Todd are what drives Walt to exile in New Hampshire. As we know now Walt comes back to New Mexico on his 52nd birthday armed with heavy artillery and ricin to deal with some demons.
          Walt will not hurt Hank.. based on what he said to Saul when Saul brought that idea forward it seems to me that the Ricin will be used on Lydia.. and the heavy artillery on Todd's family.

Hank is going to try to bring down Walt and Jesse is going to be the key. Here is a description for next weeks BB:

"Skyler's past catches up with her; Walt works to cover his tracks; Jesse fights feelings of guilt."

I suspect Jesse is going to crack under pressure from Hank and tell him everything.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            Walt will not hurt Hank.. based on what he said to Saul when Saul brought that idea forward it seems to me that the Ricin will be used on Lydia.. and the heavy artillery on Todd's family.

Hank is going to try to bring down Walt and Jesse is going to be the key. Here is a description for next weeks BB:

"Skyler's past catches up with her; Walt works to cover his tracks; Jesse fights feelings of guilt."

I suspect Jesse is going to crack under pressure from Hank and tell him everything.
            And we all know what Walt does with loose ends... and Jesse is the loosest of them all.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              And we all know what Walt does with loose ends... and Jesse is the loosest of them all.
              I think this is going be interesting.. Walt always looked at Jesse like he was his kid, essentially family. I don't think he will do it, and that will be his downfall.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                I think this is going be interesting.. Walt always looked at Jesse like he was his kid, essentially family. I don't think he will do it, and that will be his downfall.
                I don't know... Walt has already done some pretty horrible things to Jesse that Jesse doesn't even know about yet.
                What's going to happen when Jesse finds out about Jane, the kid and Mike? Because he is going to find out at some point and I think Jesse will turn completely on Walt when that happens.

Comment

Fuck I love this show.

How great was that scene of Walt burying all his money?

Comment

Fuck I love this show.

How great was that scene of Walt burying all his money?
                    Loved that scene. Walt's relationship with the desert is an interesting one.

While I don't think it will happen, if Walter does have to kill Jesse I imagine that would be one of the most emotionally charged and intense moments in TV history.

Comment

I don't know... Walt has already done some pretty horrible things to Jesse that Jesse doesn't even know about yet.
                      What's going to happen when Jesse finds out about Jane, the kid and Mike? Because he is going to find out at some point and I think Jesse will turn completely on Walt when that happens.
                      Why do you think Walt was like "Jesse, you have to believe me."
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                        Why do you think Walt was like "Jesse, you have to believe me."
                        Because if Jesse doesn't believe Walt, Walt is going to have to kill Jesse lol

Comment

Because if Jesse doesn't believe Walt, Walt is going to have to kill Jesse lol
                          Exactly. And Walt doesn't want to kill Jesse.

Comment

Shits going to get really real on the episode tonight

Comment

Every time I see Todd I can't help but think of him as the asshole orphan kid from Like Mike

Comment

Breaking Bad

Every time I see Todd I can't help but think of him as the asshole orphan kid from Like Mike
                                I think of him more as Meth Damon.
                                Last edited by tucas; Mon Aug 26, 2013, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X