Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Bad

I know there are people here who watch it. Fuckin everyone watches it. It's amazing.

New episode just premiered, anyone see it? Thoughts?
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    I know there are people here who watch it. Fuckin everyone watches it. It's amazing.

New episode just premiered, anyone see it? Thoughts?
    I don't have AMC so I'll be downloading it and watching it tomorrow (probably during work if I can pull it off )

Comment

Hoooooo boy. It's an intense one.

Comment

I think there's already another BB thread but it's been buried..

Ya, I watched it. Was alright. The last five minutes are the best part. The first five are the second best part. In between is nothing special. It's a lead up to next week which is going to be good by the looks of it.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I don't think Hank's going to "tread lightly"

Comment

When he walks into his house and you see "Heisenberg" spray painted across the wall...oooooh man....
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Saw the episode yesterday.. loved the beginning and end. I always thought the Hank/Walt cat and mouse game was going to stretch over a few episodes.. guess not!

I wonder who Walt will end up using the ricin on.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                Saw the episode yesterday.. loved the beginning and end. I always thought the Hank/Walt cat and mouse game was going to stretch over a few episodes.. guess not!

I wonder who Walt will end up using the ricin on.
                if there's one thing Breaking Bad has it's balls... the "easy" thing to do would be to ride out the Walt/Hank conflict over a few episodes... they pretty much made a point, saying "fuck that shit.. if you expect it, we're doing something completely different"

I'm hoping the Walt/Hank conflict will just be the backdrop to a much more intense Walt/Jesse conflict... at the end of the day, the entire series has been about the two of them

Comment

Well they only have 7 episodes left so they definitely have to advance the story line along if they're trying to push it a year ahead lol

And I agree Heinz. I kind of hope Jesse finds out everything walt did (like let Jane die, poison the kid, kill Mike, etc.) and kills him lol

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                    if there's one thing Breaking Bad has it's balls... the "easy" thing to do would be to ride out the Walt/Hank conflict over a few episodes... they pretty much made a point, saying "fuck that shit.. if you expect it, we're doing something completely different"

I'm hoping the Walt/Hank conflict will just be the backdrop to a much more intense Walt/Jesse conflict... at the end of the day, the entire series has been about the two of them
                    The story was really always about Jesse and Walt.. you're right. I don't actually think Jesse will kill Walt - that's too easy and predictable. I think Jesse will want to but won't because he's trying to redeem himself. I think he's going to turn Walt in and that's how everyone will learn that he's Heisenberg.

Comment

The story was really always about Jesse and Walt.. you're right. I don't actually think Jesse will kill Walt - that's too easy and predictable. I think Jesse will want to but won't because he's trying to redeem himself. I think he's going to turn Walt in and that's how everyone will learn that he's Heisenberg.
                      my personal theory based on nothing but pure guesswork... is that Jesse is going to completely lose his shit, the chick who keeps trying to bring Walt back recruits him, and he becomes Heisenberg..

there's enough time for Jesse to hit rock bottom emotionally and detach himself, the company chick to recruit him when her chasing after walt fails, and a walt/jesse war to follow

Comment

Walt is going out Tony Montana stye
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                          Walt is going out Tony Montana stye
                          You think he'll get high on meth and then go on a rampage.. lol.. Would be even better if he was in his tighty whities as he was doing it.

Comment

You think he'll get high on meth and then go on a rampage.. lol.. Would be even better if he was in his tighty whities as he was doing it.
                            He'll go on a rampage because Lydia will kidnap his family and then he'll off himself with the ricin.

Comment

I predict that Hank won't be around much longer.

Comment

Working...
                              X