Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    Anyway, I must be one of the minority still on team Walt.
    You are not alone on that one. I am not rooting for Walter to live necessarily, but to "win", if that makes sense. I want him to win against *spoiler* Jesse, Hank, Todd, Lydia and Sklar even.

Season 1 Walter (the under dog who was depressed and in control of nothing in his life) makes me root for Season 5 Heisenberg.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
      You are not alone on that one. I am not rooting for Walter to live necessarily, but to "win", if that makes sense. I want him to win against *spoiler* Jesse, Hank, Todd, Lydia and Sklar even.

Season 1 Walter (the under dog who was depressed and in control of nothing in his life) makes me root for Season 5 Heisenberg.
      Exactly, I mean I know he's going to die. I just want him to go out by his own terms, though.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Walt doesnt die in the end man. Trust me.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
          Walt doesnt die in the end man. Trust me.
          Alright, i'll bite. What makes you think he won't?
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

mostly just the size of the gun in his trunk

Comment

mostly just the size of the gun in his trunk
              Ah, so basically what you are just saying then is that he won't die at the hands of others?

Comment

I dunno, he might. I just def. dont see this series as a series where the Police win in the end. The morality of having Jesse triumph makes me wanna throw up so I have blocked that out of my head, so that leaves Walter.

But you know, he could die, and there is NOTHING wrong with having a couple women running a crime syndicate!

Comment

Only 4 episodes left and no one important has died yet in this season. I'm hoping for as much blood and carnage as possible in the final four.
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I saw an interview with the dude that plays Jesse...he said there is the most carnage of ALL seasons in this one, so I imagine the last 4 episodes will get messy.

Comment

I saw an interview with the dude that plays Jesse...he said there is the most carnage of ALL seasons in this one, so I imagine the last 4 episodes will get messy.
                      It's all got to come to a head pretty damn soon.

Comment

Sooo... who thinks Hank is going to die in that massive gun fight? And how fucking retarded are those nazi dicks? They don't even shoot at Jesse and they hit the shit out of the car that Walt is in... especially given the fact that they want him to cook for them.

Comment

Well,one thing for sure is there is definitely going to be a body count..

Comment

I'm desperately trying not to read any of these posts .... Just passed the part where Danny Trejo's head was glued to a Turtle ... Ya thats some messed up shit.

Hank is awesome. And yet he's the bad guy ... I'm so torn!

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              I'm desperately trying not to read any of these posts .... Just passed the part where Danny Trejo's head was glued to a Turtle ... Ya thats some messed up shit.

Hank is awesome. And yet he's the bad guy ... I'm so torn!
                              The show only gets better from there..

Comment

Joey, don't read the comments. Stay away from here. It's for your own good.

Comment

Working...
                                X