No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How oh HOW were all three of those tools not dead immediately. UGH TV can be annoying. They open fires from 30 yards with high powered semi automatic weapons on three guy with ZERO cover for the first 5 seconds and not one bullet hits the mark?

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
      How oh HOW were all three of those tools not dead immediately. UGH TV can be annoying. They open fires from 30 yards with high powered semi automatic weapons on three guy with ZERO cover for the first 5 seconds and not one bullet hits the mark?
      You really think Hank and Gomez are going to live? Gomez got shot in that final scene. It's over for those guys.
      When Hank said "It may be a while before I get home" to Marie, that was some foreshadowing.
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/board/bd0000007/thread/219417766

Here's another thread I found about last night's episode.Might help clear up some things..
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Maybe the Nazis have the feeling that Walts money is around there and that they'd rather have his money than him.
          The truck he is in doesn't seem to be bullet proof, you think it could blow up? Maybe Jesse helps Walt out of the truck... fuck, it's hard to figure any way out for Walt and/or Jesse.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
            You really think Hank and Gomez are going to live? Gomez got shot in that final scene. It's over for those guys.
            When Hank said "It may be a while before I get home" to Marie, that was some foreshadowing.
            Andy Greenburg referred to the Chekov's gun principal.

From Wikipedia:

Chekhov's gun is a dramatic principle which requires that every element in a narrative be necessary and irreplaceable, and that everything else be removed.[1][2][3] Stated by Anton Chekhov, "Remove everything that has no relevance to the story. If you say in the first chapter that there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in the second or third chapter it absolutely must go off. If it's not going to be fired, it shouldn't be hanging there."[3][4] Under this principle, a seemingly unimportant object ("Chekhov's gun") that is shown or mentioned in the narrative will serve as a plot device or have some other significance later (i.e. foreshadowing).

Comment

My prediction fwiw:

1. Hank, Gomez, and Todd are killed in the shootout.
              2. Jesse is captured by Jack's gang and forced to cook.
              3. Walt somehow escapes the shootout and the clutches of Lydia and Jack and digs up at least some of his money.
              4. Walt's family is either taken hostage/killed by the Nazis or Skyler is at least taken into custody after the DEA gets a hold of the Jesse Pinkman video confession.
              5. Walt goes into hiding in New Hampshire. We know this already.

Comment

What's so great about BB is that it's wildly unpredictable.

Hank dying makes sense.. but what if he doesn't? Gomez might die (and should - he's a useless character). Hank would be the only one from the DEA that knows about Walt/Jess/etc. What if Walt then saves Hank and Jess by calling off the Nazi's. What if Hank sees that as a good gesture and gives up on his pursuit of the White Whale? Hanks' moment with Marie was Hank's victory (he just never got to the finish line).

How does Walt save Jesse/Hank? He gives himself up to the Nazi's to be their permanent cook. The Nazi's tell the world who Heisenberg is and that's how his house turns upside down (and is why Walt changes his identity). Walt finally has had enough (a year later).. gathers the ricin (for Lydia) and his big gun (for the Nazi's) and goes to town.

Jess is the one that will kill Todd. Todd has it coming and Jesse is the guy that needs to kill him.

In the end.. Walt saves the day, but then dies of cancer. His family (including Hank and Jess) all survive and live happily ever after.

The whole show was about Walt doing something bad so something good can happen to his family. I really do think he will 'win' in the end.

... or I could be completely wrong and it will end in a big tragedy where everyone dies.

Comment

I really don't think that Walt's family lives. Definitely not Skylar. That's why Walt placed his bacon the same way Skyler does on his birthdays when he was in the diner in New Hampshire.

As for Walt calling off the Nazis, he already tried to do that and it didn't work so well, they ended up shooting the car he was in lol

Comment

It's official, AMC has picked up the option for the spinoff tentatively titled Better Call Saul.

Comment

that will be a fun show

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                        that will be a fun show
                        Maybe...I'm on the fence about it.
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

It could be really funny but I have the feeling as I'm watching I'll just get all nostalgic and sad that Breaking Bad is over and hope there are some references to Walter White or something, at which point I'll shut off Better Call Saul and just watch BB for like, the fourth time.

Comment

Sooo... holy shit. Did anyone see that episode yet?

Comment

It did not disappoint. Two episodes to go.

Comment

YA..Yes, I did see that episode. You can really tell how Walt, a man that always had a scientific mind-always methodical and thinking things through-has really unraveled and become a man who no longer thinks like that and has become overcome with emotion.

Comment

Working...
                                X